Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: To whoever burned me..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You honestly need to head outside to the sun, I know it's probably fucking cold where you're at. So bundle the fuck up and head outside, if you took the time to Keylog Disturbed.... or talked him into giving you my pass.

We both know you didn't guess it, it was too obscure. You obviously don't know me very well, and if you do.. then you're a gigantic douche bag of a disgrace to mankind.

I come home from watching my Grandma code out 3 times in one day in the hospital, to your retarded ass trying to gain erespect from a bunch of ppl who obviously don't like you, and fucking over an honest player wont gain you respect from anyone that will benefit you.

Best of luck in life, Im sure your local factory or fast food joint is hiring, hit it up for a career oppurtunity about as good as being a homosexual prostitute in texas.
Wow good thing i was banned cause this season is full of drama and backstabbing. In my opinion silence and twlight or watever is full of crab and no one should win
funny you fckn say that droop you are the 1 that sent me the kelogger and the shit is still going on
I sent you a keylogger?

How in the fuck did i send you a damn keylogger if i dont even know how to use 1 in the first place it was a damn virus and that has been tooken care of so dont blame me for silence being burned if you dont know what the fuck it was.
it hasn't been taken care of i got it on msn from you again 2 days ago, which is why you are blocked from my msn yet again lol
owned
I wasnt blaming droop .... by that
Owned?

Block me all you want that virus keeps coming back it already fucked my pc and shit. But hey if i get accused of using a keylogger might as well look into it and really do since im already banned.
virus, keylogger, whatever you sent me on msn is bullshit i even posted a screen shot of it in the forums but it was taken off 5 minutes later. i dont have a virus remover on my computer it expired, but i can still do scans that is it, so whatever you sent me it is still infected and still working. im not computer literate to know who to talk to you about this, but corrupt entertainment needs to step up and help their customers when they need it, and i need help now. im not going to have my reputation or anybody elses reputation get screwed over in midnitechallenge to be fcked over by something i didnt do. please start by running ip checks on vics account after Date: Mar 19, 08 - 07:06PM if it is possible. i have never burned and will never burn anybody in this game
Holy fucking shit, I'm sorry to hear such a thing happened to you Chad. That's fucked up man, straight up. And out of all the people, they target you...jeez, there's something really messed up here. I send you my deepest Chad, cause I know you're already having a difficult time with your grandmother... Sad
Pages: 1 2 3