Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: This Sessions My Last
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Due to all these accusations, and the abuse ive been getting...most of it is needless, yet a certain amount i deserve for leaking out infos, ive told matt im sorry, but i understand that cant just do it...so i feel i should just leave and get out the way....so ill play out this session and ill be gone

Later..
thanks for wasting forum space with your post that less then 3 ppl will read and 0 will care. peace out
:eek:

hmmm yeaa goodluk and who are you again??? not to disrepect you you but i really dont know who you are
lol at accusations. You came to me saying you burned them, then asked if you can get in my crew. Then you put it off later that your burned them because i promised you a spot. Your full of lies.

Go ahead and leave
Good riddance.
i wonder how many ppl are going to cry when he leaves it's so sad:ok:
walks in, walks out
yeah walks in and out just to fuck up some shit on mc Sad
anyone who says their leaving is full of shit... they just want some attention. if your gonna leave you leave in silence. if people care, they will message you or know another way to get a hold of you.
Ok my bad....but one thing Angie i never came to you saying i "burned" them i said amped got infos off me, he done the burning, and you said "thanks you helped us out, even though we didnt need it. if theres a spot free al invite you"
so how is that me asking to get in?
Pages: 1 2