Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: contest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
when the new contests going to start im alwayz down n willing to try to get free prizes
ive never been around for a contest Sad
Ill see about getting some more worked out. the last two contests nobody really played them so i figured nobody cared about them. If everyone is wanting more, ill get another one going.
s&*t i'll do em like i said im alwayz do n willing to win free prizes lol...i kno taxman is also lol
considering i cant affor much right now...hell yah lol
like i said i knew u'd be done to win prizes
sjgrox2x Wrote:Ill see about getting some more worked out. the last two contests nobody really played them so i figured nobody cared about them. If everyone is wanting more, ill get another one going.

If you do another CJ contest..

I won't play the same way as last time, lol.

Should draw some more comp
make em for mc n other ones people want...me mainly mc
sjgrox2x Wrote:Ill see about getting some more worked out. the last two contests nobody really played them so i figured nobody cared about them. If everyone is wanting more, ill get another one going.

I would've completed that vehicle database, but I ran into more things with school, so that's why I had to abandon the project. I'm not much of a thief, because my MASTER doesn't want to teach me anything *AHEM*...
lol....that sucks dont feel bad only thing i do iz race dont like carjacking or HI
Pages: 1 2 3