Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Lets be clear about this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it FAKING SUX that blunt won.

but he deserved it, probably more then any one i know he really earnt it, every one else gave up after the 10th time.

hes bin burnt so many times, if silence gets burnt and loses because of it then too bad so sad.

we would have won if mike was online and i was able to get hold of him, i was willing to spend 200$ to make sure he wouldnt win if mike and stakaz could throw in $50 each.

but thats just poor planning on my behalf and lack of any kunt replying to my messages.

so all in all congratulations blunt, well earnt top crew.

all the best from here.
i am super interested in hearing exactly what relevance this post had to anything at all didn't the new session already start?

or was this just a "trying to save face for saying blunt will never win post"

me thinks so lol

dont take this as me sticking up for anyone but come on you dont run this game you have just been under the illusion that you can make happen what you want, that does get a little old...

Now as for blunt he had alot go against him but just as much work in his favor from what i understand this round so lets give him credit on his 10th or whatever try grats only took him 12 years to get it
what an odd thing to say tyler, especially from you.

save face? i come on here to congratulate him on his win.

when silence gets burnt im telling raymond not to do anything about it, because its all fair when both sides are getting burnt.

i advise him the people who were being accused of key login on blunts crew were innocent.

me run this game? i could only dream of that, but i dont have enough frends and my wallet isnt that big, nor do i possess the skill, but i have achieved enough to be proud of and i can stil have an impact without spending half my life on the game.

make what i want happen? what i want was blunt to not win and i did it for along time, it came to an end, so how u manage to draw the misinterpreted underlying thesis that this was a save face post amazes me.

u are amazing though.

congratulations to you on that

and blunt once again on his top crew.
seemed alot like saving face to me when i read it...after all you talked about blunt never winning and he did it against a pretty much silence type crew, none the less

ever blunt knows i am not his biggest fan, and i am by no means sticking up for him but if it walks and quacks like a duck i will call it a duck, if ya get what i mean by that.
idk but Blunt is a liar he tries 2 trick noobs into buying a spot for his crew.... hes a liar he just wants the $ GOLDIGGER!!!! lol anyways you can say i am a noob all u want for trying 2 buy a spot for 30mins is all he gave me in his crew...THIS IS HOW HE WINS MOST OF HIS SESSIONS.again u can say i am a noob i am an MC LEGEND SINCE 03-04 check my profile just came back 2 MC 2 session ago 3rd session now i was Top 50. i was in 1st place @ 1 point in my 1st session and i will be going 4 it this session again i cant go for top crew cuz the people in my crew do not help me... i need 2 pair up with people who will run for top crew with me.... can be ur crew or mine but i want 2 be a co-ldr atleast..ANY 1!? helpppppp i am on MC @ work...Home..only takes lil bit of ur time 2 play....1_R-A-C-E-R-X_1 HIT ME UP PEEPS LETZ GET THIS SHYT...GOING! I WANT TOP CREW I WANT SOME ICONS EMBARRISING HERE ME A MEMBER SINCE 03-04 AND NUTHING...WHOS IN!? HIT ME UP ON MSN WE CAN TALK SOMETHING [email protected] PE@CE.....
this really had nothing to do with blunt or you....

so i really fail to see the reason for you posting here or anywhere for that fact, so shew before i go and get the broom...
Haha! I love how he just seemed to drift off the topic that you were all talking about...Smile
yea that was a strange ass post ...

maybe he shoulda made a new thred so a mod can just lock it up haha.
Etter24 Wrote:this really had nothing to do with blunt or you....

so i really fail to see the reason for you posting here or anywhere for that fact, so shew before i go and get the broom...
\

how u going 2 tell a vet from MC 2 SheW!? i am an 04 VET and nxt session i will make a new crew name mayb this session.
he can tell you to do anything he wants you don't have to do it.
04 vet w/ no icons, shew... please? Cool
Pages: 1 2