Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Next Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Phew.. I dodged a bullet there!!!

I'm gonna be honest, I'm pretty certain I'm the reason you're not on the list.
HIT ME UP LETZ WORK HARD NXT SESSION 4 TOP CREW HIT ME UP MSN [email protected] LETZ DO THIS SHYTTTTTT
You Know Am Down Johnny, But Its Up To You Man....Smile
You Need A Bit of Scotland In Your Crew Haha!!
THE J MAN YOU HAVE THE UNDEFEATED MC TEAM ALL GD PLAYERS MAN WHO ELSE IS LEFT SAINTS?ME? LOL CRAPPPPPP IF I DONT JOIN THE J MANS TEAM THEN I GUESS I WILL GO AGAINST YALL .............SOME 1 ANY 1 (GOOD PLAYERS) TOP 25 EACH SESSION AND PLAY ALOT AND HI ALOT AND RACE ALOT GOOD ALL AROUND LETZ PUT A CHALLENGE ON J MAN.... WHOS DOWN HIT ME UP ON MSN [email protected] LETZ TALK MORE DAMN IT.... I CAN BE JUST THE CO-LDR U CAN BE LDR WE WILL DECIDE ON CREWS NAME.... ANY 1 GOOD HIT ME UP DAMN IT LETZ DO THIS SHYT NEXT SESSION IS STARTING SOON.! REPLY OR MOSTLY MSN ME UP. PE@CE
Right You Can Shush Now....This Threads About Johnnys Crew...
Benton08 Wrote:Right You Can Shush Now....This Threads About Johnnys Crew...

ALWAYS LIL GUYZ WITH A BIG MOUTH RELAXXXX MAN ....ENJOY Big Grin
Ha! Says The Guy That Wants Every1 To Worship Him And Hes A 03-04 "Vet" With No Medals
Hmm Very Ironic Huh?
to be honest racerr no one is going to hit you up cause ummmm who the hell are you and i dont think black will take in like that so chill out and try to learn a few things before trying to join but anyways black if i have time or whatever i can join if ya want
Ive Been Tryin To Tell Him That Droop, But Using A Different Method Lol...
Chad - bahahahahaha

racerr - wtf start your own thred with all this bullsh1t you bringing in here .. build a crew run aganst me ..then i can distry you with the boys.you talk up all this "im so good crap" chill out ..if u wer that good ppl would have reconised you and giving u a shot ... like lithium,stx,saints.top crew will come to you .. when they see your good enough.you dont force your way into shit ..thats when you get a bad name and ppl start targeting you.

droopie - can u let me know asap if u can race ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14