Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: crew battle winnings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
50k seems kind of low, how about 500k for each crew battle win.
I think what you win should be off you sponsership rating... your cms should be at a set rate of working like you are... you get 5x what you sell... the amount you get should deffinetly be based of sponsership
agree with distubed ..

make then worth a lil more ..

spitandrape - spncership ratings do havea inpact on how much you make per work .. aswell as CMs .. and IM happyness.
i know sponsership rating has to do with how much you make per work and all that shit but what im saying is when we work normally in the game to raise our nw it is set at 5x of what you sell. that how i feel the cms should be they make a set amount of what you work they should not deal with sponsership ratings. sponsership rating should mainly deal with what you win per race..
Raise the cash and also make it so if you have to sit out a race because of odd numbers you should be able to remove your car so you can rebuild a new one etc. sometimes you have to wait an hour to remove and rebuild a car and you aint even racing.

Also what if all the crews raced each other at the same time, it was a 100K entry fee and the winner gets the cash?
shane sounds good but u be owning in it lol