Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: O_o_Saints_o_O!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AFTER BLUNTSMOKERS420__'S BULLSHYTTTT I WILL NEVER BUY A SPOT AGAIN. MAN I RATHER WORK FOR IT AS I LIKE THE MC GAME WATS THE POINT OF BUYING A SPOT? I LIKE THE GAMEE... RACING... AND HI'ING.. I WAS JUST TRYING 2 HELP HIS CREW SINCE I WAS GOING 2JOIIN IN AND BE A PART OF IT BUT IT DID NOT WORK AS I GOT KICKED OUT NEXT 30 MINS...OWELL ANYWAYS LETZ DO THIS O_o_Saints_o_O LETZ GET TOP CREW NEXT SESSION!
ME AND O_o_Saints_o_O WILL BE RACING AND GETTING TOP PLAYERS FOR NEXT SESSION.... IMMA BE CO-LDR LETZ DO THIS AND LETZ WORK ON A GOOD CREW NAME... HIE ME UP IN LIVE CHAT OR IN GAME MSG. P3@CE!
you are retarded everytime you type it is in caps learn to fucking type without caps dickwad:tocas:
How many times do you have to repeat everything? Turn caps lock off!!!!
Hes Swarmin The Forums Wit The Same Shit Now...
am i gonna be hated because i am with SAINTS 2.? lmao owell a game is a game and CAPSLOCK my password is in caps so i forget 2 turn off capslock sry thow. buttt yea letz do this ( i need a list of blacks...line up....vs...saints....vs..romeos...)
what a queer thrd ... lock ?
Agreed
lol....