Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Angie's Hi Contest #1!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
lol....thnx vic...if they do Cjing thats all u lol
Victorious Wrote:As it is.. It's like buying a raffle ticket for $150 to win $100.

there's also the thrill of the hunt... or the thrill of petty theft to take into account Tongue
and that is what im trying to promote here. Im trying to promote the fact that people need to f@#k shit up, especially since its the last 2 days
yea people do need to f%^& shit up...oh wait i already am lol
that sucks no competition at this....rom3o y u aint try it for...vic u neither....i guess i took it then
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:that sucks no competition at this....rom3o y u aint try it for...vic u neither....i guess i took it then

You are too good for any of us... >_< :gayfight:

Congrats on the easy win Wink
Rom didn't see the need to waste the money I don't think.

especially when the prize is less then what you spend to get it.

As for me.. I haven't spent yet.... and I don't plan on it now. Again especially when I would be buying a $150 raffle ticket to win $100.

GJ on the win.
lol....n thnx vic.....
Victorious Wrote:Rom didn't see the need to waste the money I don't think.

especially when the prize is less then what you spend to get it.

As for me.. I haven't spent yet.... and I don't plan on it now. Again especially when I would be buying a $150 raffle ticket to win $100.

GJ on the win.

You especially don't need to spend money on something like this...you owe me money for helping you find an apartment Wink
SexyJDM Wrote:You especially don't need to spend money on something like this...you owe me money for helping you find an apartment Wink

True!!!

paypal?

rofl kidding btw.
Pages: 1 2 3