Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: new changes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
idk about this new friend's list thing... since it's taking from your friends list that is based off auto-play and not who your friends are... it's rather pointless in my opinion but others may have a different opinion on this?

i mean it doesn't matter to me really if it's kept in the game. just that i don't see a use for it at all since it showing your AP list is just irrelevant to who your friends are in game that's all.

and the comment thing i guess that's cool kind of like addition over from sportsprimetimenetwork i guess i could live with this one although some people will be owned w/ comments.

it's nice to know that you guys are still working on changes to improve the game i'm just sharing what i think about them and am curious to know what others think also. in no way do i think these changes are horrible or anything, just wondering if they are really necessary.
you will see soon enough why we implemented the changes. Get ready everyone Big Grin
i dont know about the friends list thing. maybe its to the moderators advantage Smile but again we can live with it... hows about top street racing icon...? and about the comments thing..people will just start talkn more shyt 2 other players lol i hope this is a BAN
im definitely not liking the friend's list.

what corona said is right. but the reason for changes that you say we will see, it's gonna be in the next round?
Why Dont You Have A Seperate List For Friends And For AP, Coz You Dont Want To Race Friends, So Why Make The Friends List The AP List Also?
Benton08 Wrote:Why Dont You Have A Seperate List For Friends And For AP, Coz You Dont Want To Race Friends, So Why Make The Friends List The AP List Also?

Even better.
Another bad idea is allowing anyone delete others comments!
DrOoPie Wrote:Another bad idea is allowing anyone delete others comments!
Rofl!
DrOoPie Wrote:Another bad idea is allowing anyone delete others comments!

You can't delete other peoples comments Tongue
So Why Have That Link When Viewin Their Comments Then? lol