Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: thank you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i think your going to be one hell of a player
your cool in my book !!!

thnx u spidey....n i think ill be good also when time comes...
Oh my God! That's the coolest fucking story I've ever heard in my life! Can you tell it again, do you have time?
Hitman666 Wrote:Oh my God! That's the coolest fucking story I've ever heard in my life! Can you tell it again, do you have time?

read my post in treads thread about cm's and please follow the instructions...THANKS!!!
Hitman666 Wrote:Oh my God! That's the coolest fucking story I've ever heard in my life! Can you tell it again, do you have time?

:laugh:
lol i love tylers posts
everytime he posts (which is barely ever) it never has anything good to say
me too he follows me around every time i come in here to post, which isn't often, and thinks he's the shit lol funny whenever i played i never saw him get a single icon except one top car thief the one that only 2 ppl at most ever try for

I loled.
Hitman666 Wrote:me too he follows me around every time i come in here to post, which isn't often, and thinks he's the shit lol funny whenever i played i never saw him get a single icon except one top car thief the one that only 2 ppl at most ever try for

lets count icons...I WIN!!!