Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: New Changes ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Whay So your Puttin The Idea Of Higher Networths Get Mre Exp?
Corona_Xtra Wrote:start on time? bust all-nighters? put some effort into it?

is a game really worth all nighters? if the answer is yes you need to re-evaluate your life
Hitman666 Wrote:is a game really worth all nighters? if the answer is yes you need to re-evaluate your life

Yeah I Know When I Come On In The Morning, Some People Are Still On From The Night Before, They Dont Sleep! lOl Big Grin
admin Wrote:We could make networth play a small roll in how much exp you get.. then the higher guys can stay up high in NW and not race the lower guys on QM?

That sounds like a good idea it should take care of peoples concerns.
yea it sounds good cuz it will help me keep on leveling up
you will need to make a huge notice or posting of this if a change ever takes place or else it would be unfair to those who hear about it late.

that is if they ever implement it. that's all.
All Nighters...LMAO with the number of cheats out there and the ones still being used, its not worth doing cause someone else will be cheating to beat ya. And if ya tell me cheats dont exist, I will tell ya Bullshit....
Inmymirror Wrote:All Nighters...LMAO with the number of cheats out there and the ones still being used, its not worth doing cause someone else will be cheating to beat ya. And if ya tell me cheats dont exist, I will tell ya Bullshit....

What cheats?
Auto Clicker.....
TheJMan Wrote:Auto Clicker.....

What Would you Need An Auto clicker For When Therres Image Verifications?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8