Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: exp change needed asap!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there needs to be a change in exp! there is no edge of being online it's clear that the same amount of exp is rewarded for being offline and winning a race... this takes away the hardcore racers edge and let's everyone just log off and keep up in exp the exp should be altered to get half of what you would if you were online... this only makes sense or no one will ever need to log on and you'll see other parts of the community die (live chat).

also make it so you need to be online to bring in cm's i noticed that people with QM on who weren't online also were getting free cm's with their wins... just doesn't make sense takes away the edge of tweaking and being online if everything has become irrelevant to being online.
Great Point Tom Smile
If this is how it stays..

count me in for being a "hard core" racer every session.
it kinda took the interest of the game away tooo...at least make the lvl to get the good cars LOWER because i doubt if anyone will reace like 53...lol
Corona_Xtra Wrote:there needs to be a change in exp! there is no edge of being online it's clear that the same amount of exp is rewarded for being offline and winning a race... this takes away the hardcore racers edge and let's everyone just log off and keep up in exp the exp should be altered to get half of what you would if you were online... this only makes sense or no one will ever need to log on and you'll see other parts of the community die (live chat).

This is not true, You game more exp if you are online.

Quote:also make it so you need to be online to bring in cm's i noticed that people with QM on who weren't online also were getting free cm's with their wins... just doesn't make sense takes away the edge of tweaking and being online if everything has become irrelevant to being online.

Also untrue. You must be online to get CM's.
LOL! cres, you make me look stupid here...

@ the time of my posts both of these were true.
i have no idea why people keep posting in this thread these were all fixed after i talked to you.

close this thread.