Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: what car the best i acn buy in 60,000 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what car the best i acn buy in 60,000 ?
A Honda Civic EF. itl run 23.98 when your level 25. Confusedmirk: its fkn PIMP lol.
I would buy the mitsu 3000 GT

you seem like a noob and that would definitely be the easiest to tune since it's all wheel drive Smile
toyota corolla... buy all pimp factor parts.. cruise till you get max models.. uninstall all parts,, sell car... sign off,, wait a few hours... come back and work 1000 credits,, then repeat till you get to a level decent enough to actually win races
nice name boobs lover
Quote:toyota corolla... buy all pimp factor parts.. cruise till you get max models.. uninstall all parts,, sell car... sign off,, wait a few hours... come back and work 1000 credits,, then repeat till you get to a level decent enough to actually win races

I agree. there is no car better then the corolla then the skyline and the only way to get it is to be a member so. your best bet is the corolla
the 3000 GT is just as good as the skyline if you know how to tune

I have personally tuned the 3KGT to the fastest et possible for all levels, so I know it is just as good
i think the corolla has higher pimp factr tho for some reason and thats kind of really important
I don't really care about PF when I'm racing. Does it make that much of a difference?

I think that most cars should be able to race about the same. If all you have is $60k, the Treuno is the better choice. Plus its more of a sleeper
the only difference pf will make when racing is you will not be able to have as many bitches when you win
Pages: 1 2 3