Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Quick Match bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 times yesterday it didn't work. i don't know what i did the 1st time, but the 2nd time i chose on, clicked go, and then logged off. when i woke up, i didn't get a single race. wtf? i should be 2 levels higher.
fu88 Wrote:2 times yesterday it didn't work. i don't know what i did the 1st time, but the 2nd time i chose on, clicked go, and then logged off. when i woke up, i didn't get a single race. wtf? i should be 2 levels higher.

Read the RED parts:
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=4630
i was just logging in to say i was at 2 mil NW, so there was a shitload of qm peeps around me
yeah I know I am having the same problem now I am online and I have my qm on but I am not getting a single race. I see that there is plenty of people within my race range but still I only seem to race one or two people. I think it needs to be looked into but I know you may still be trying to work the kinks out. I thought I would bring this up.
i too was online for a long period of time adjusting my nw up and down and QM was not working for me... one in like a spand of two hours i know what fu88 is talking about... i think QM should also match up racers giving priority to those who are online.. it sucks being online and getting no races on QM, why even be on? hope this get's fixed right now it's rather hard to rely on QM is pretty unpredictable when it will be working well or not.
Corona_Xtra Wrote:i too was online for a long period of time adjusting my nw up and down and QM was not working for me... one in like a spand of two hours i know what fu88 is talking about... i think QM should also match up racers giving priority to those who are online.. it sucks being online and getting no races on QM, why even be on? hope this get's fixed right now it's rather hard to rely on QM is pretty unpredictable when it will be working well or not.

Its Hit Me Now As I Got A High Net...Theres Plenty Matched Nets Within My Range Yet I Went 40 Mins Without a Race?! :mad:
I know what you both are talking about I have went about 12 hours now without a race and i still have plenty of people around me and no races Sad. so I hope this gets fixed soon!!
its almost been 2 weeks and still fucked up :clap:
dont worry well figure it out. Please be patient
Ok...Smile