Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Reflection Time...cmon everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok its time to reflect.

especially those like gijoe .... danny....chris(ehja)......

reflect on the time kiro spent thousands and ended up losing IDE to ehja <3 top crew to some frend of mine, first place and everything else you could lose.

was probably the most fun we all had (those who were involved) which was 95% of mc.

now kiros back, and i like kiro dont get me wrong i never disliked him he was just a nice puppet, but hes gona win top crew and i look at the people helping him and aside a few pu55y f4ggets i wonder why this is.

its time to reflect guys, i think the wise mature decision would be for all of blacks and all of kiros crew to leave, and play pokemons.

word.
first 5 leavers will receive the rare candy cheat absolutely free*

*postage and handling charges not included
The thing is rome i never hated you either but you look like afool lmfao you said i spent thousands when i only told you that to make you look foolish lol. I only spent 355 lmfaoooo you are dumb as hell. You spent tons over your career just for other people to lose so you cant talk regardless lol. Everything you won by cheating and burning everything I did was legit Wink. Your not good lol btw I do do something else game wise I play R6V2 and i doubt anyone on this game could beat me on their lmfao.
Btw rome you were never good at this game Smile. You emphasize everything and lie your ass off to succeed. You are more of a nerd and geek at this game than anyone you use to give a damn you use to try your heart out nobody every did more than you huh?
[Image: Pokemon.gif]
Av3rsion Wrote:Btw rome you were never good at this game Smile. You emphasize everything and lie your ass off to succeed. You are more of a nerd and geek at this game than anyone you use to give a damn you use to try your heart out nobody every did more than you huh?

kiro you played this game for all of about 3-4 months? i played all of about 4+ years doing different things.

i enjoyed this game for the friends which i assure i have plenty more of then you ever will.

$355 not from the receipts i saw =) not from the ones ehja saw =) funny this is your tryna say u did all that to make me look dumb? oh for a minute then i forgot you were so retarded you gave me yours UN and PW LMFAO.

you were so distraught you left the game LOLLLLLLL

u didnt win anything legit or by cheating so you straight suck.

but i didnt win anything legit? can you back this up? 5x top boost? 2x top hi? top crew when macros had been disabled, the top 10s and top 25s?

pfft i cheated to get a couple ides whoooopti do, half of fucking mc did, i dont make myself feel special.

all the things i do behind the scenes that you dont know about, my contribution in this game in teaching countless noobs until today and the spenders i have built.

kiro your still a pre pubecent crying baby and first thing you did when you came back was try suck my nob.

but it will always be mc history that you sir were the biggest fucking loser of all time, and i can only stop to congratulate you, its funnyi make a relfection post as a joke with references to pokemon and you got offended lmfao.

and funniest thing of all is you have absolutley no idea about my personal status like many do, nor do you have a fucking clue as to even a rouch estimate of how little ive spent in the time ive played.

=) keep giving ur un and pw then calling me a cheater LMFAO.

i didnt cheat to win, you were retarded and helped me =)
Damn I Used To Love Pokemon Big Grin
I will just put it this way. Look at the icons you have kiro and look at romes.

I think i've said all i need to.
Av3rsion Wrote:The thing is rome i never hated you either but you look like afool lmfao you said i spent thousands when i only told you that to make you look foolish lol. I only spent 355 lmfaoooo you are dumb as hell. You spent tons over your career just for other people to lose so you cant talk regardless lol. Everything you won by cheating and burning everything I did was legit Wink. Your not good lol btw I do do something else game wise I play R6V2 and i doubt anyone on this game could beat me on their lmfao.

fuck man noone cuold beat u at that game all u do is fucking play that game 24/7
also u say u have never cheated so where is your top crew icon lmao
Av3rsion Wrote:Btw rome you were never good at this game Smile. You emphasize everything and lie your ass off to succeed. You are more of a nerd and geek at this game than anyone you use to give a damn you use to try your heart out nobody every did more than you huh?

kiro you know i love your company and all, but romeo is good. You say he has spent thousands over his playing time, might be true but you have to understand he has helped plenty of people get icons. He has given so many icons out to so many people.

Like a year back silence went on a 8 win streak. 8 out of 8 of the permanent players in silence out of 10 got there crew leader icon.

He has given plenty of knowledge to acquire boost icons to people including myself.

Has taught more players than ill ever have or anyone combined in this game. Before i was here, he was the one who fixed this game while it went downhill. He helped with the bugs and the cheats to be fixable. Who else got on raymonds ass about things.

Yes he used to play really dirty, but he has changed his ways. I understand you dont like romeo for what he has done, but please dont bash him because he has helped this game evolved.

Not just the game itself, he helped make this community a community. He is constantly helping people with hi, cj, icons and dont really get anything in return.

I am sad to see the person who i started out with retire, thus the only reason i ever came back to this game was because of him and even when i did return
we didnt recognize each other and he helped me win a top25 and a topcrew

Its funny because he helped me not knowing becuase i was a girl, but that i just wanted to have a chance at an icon in this new acc. Later on we recognized each other when he asked who i was in rev1 and what crew i was

Jr_Project , i knew him when he was a noob and we both started at the same time. He progressed and became good with joeda, while i myself as a girl failed miserably.

Yes he has cheated in this game, but who hasnt? If you noticed this past year he has renounced his cheating ways and was even a forum moderator.
He went legit and actually tried to help keep this game alive and make it better for us players.

Helping noobs out , even made a complete guide on how to start up with my ideas, Helped people get icons, Took chances of new players so they could be great.

Even came out of retirement just to fund my noob ass into winning top crew.

Yes he is the heart and soul of silence and he is retired. But that doesnt mean silence is dead. Im here to take over and yes i was trained by romeo, but we play very differently from each other.

Silence is here to play legit. While im around still.

Regardless or not if you see that he has been a good contribution to this game, he has spent countless to help others get there icons. Gave people opportunities to blow up and be known. Even took the time to help players suceed and help promote the game.

Half a year ago this game was dying slowly for those who was around. Yes a few vets came back like aramis, spinner, vegito (<3) ,greenteggy, and ones i forget to mention im sorry (sorry not to insult bad memory). But also the game declined in players due to changes.

He has kept this community/game alive and honestly i appreciate it. When i realized the things im doing as a game moderator to keep this game alive and to constantly progress is nothing compared to what romeo has done for this game.

So please respect him. You may not like him but please respect him. You know me im peaceful, not trying to instigate but i totally disagree with what you said.

I am sad to see a legend retire for good and also a person who is and always will be important to the game. You are my teacher and even with what has happened i hope all is well with you. Im sorry that i made your gf jealous and give you grief. With your last month, please do me one favor. Be a wonderful dad like youve always wanted to be with the remaining time you have with your kid. You were given a chance by god to see your son when he was born and i hope everything works in your favor.

If everything does go in your favor please let me know. If it doesnt and will go to jail soon, please let me know. Which jail your going too, full name and even possible where your exactly at. Before you do get incarcerated id like to meet you one time and thank you for being there for me in the game and emotionally when i went to my nervous break down in life.

You will be missed and not forgotten :bowdown::werd:

I know i will never be as great as you, but i will continue your legacy and keep silence alive. I will keep doing what you have done for this game and constantly help new people.

I play this game not to play a game, but i play for the people and the bonds ive made in this game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4