Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: please help a noob old school player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i know there is a beginners forum, but if anyone could tell me how to gain exp at a decent rate, would be much appreciated. perhaps leave me a PM or something. lookin into maybe playing this game a little bit again.
its a lil similar to rev1 now from what i gathered coming out of retirement for a few days, is the best way to gain xp is

By tuning
By highest power rating
Have a good reaction time
Rad plays a small percentage in exp gain
By same level
Be low nw so u can win easy races
Or if you wanna do it the easy costly way, you can race offline for 15 creds.

If anyone else has a better way or would like to add or comment from the list below. Please do so.

Welcome back speedkillz. I remember you.
the fastest way to do it truly is by spamming offline races.

Other then

get a car with the highest PR possible, and get max RAD.
Tokkiez Wrote:its a lil similar to rev1 now from what i gathered coming out of retirement for a few days, is the best way to gain xp is

By tuning
By highest power rating
Have a good reaction time
Rad plays a small percentage in exp gain
By same level
Be low nw so u can win easy races
Or if you wanna do it the easy costly way, you can race offline for 15 creds.

If anyone else has a better way or would like to add or comment from the list below. Please do so.

Welcome back speedkillz. I remember you.

thanks for the help. Smile
oh and which cars are the fastest for non-member early lvl's? i have a honda fit and only lvl 3 and some dude in a rabbit beat me claiming he was only lvl 2. :mad:
For a non member by a fit until you get to level 2 then buy the bmw 2002ti its a lot faster than the fit and about .2 faster than the toyota trueno from there on if you can get yours hands on a renauly r5 turbo that be great for the rest of the game if not stick to the bmw until you can get the shelby cobra at level 30
im_a_n00b Wrote:For a non member by a fit until you get to level 2 then buy the bmw 2002ti its a lot faster than the fit and about .2 faster than the toyota trueno from there on if you can get yours hands on a renauly r5 turbo that be great for the rest of the game if not stick to the bmw until you can get the shelby cobra at level 30

thanks bud. you da man.
Np glad to help anytime. I know how it feels to come back and be all lost in the game.

If you have any questions or need tips message me on msn

[email protected]
well look whos back
teet Wrote:well look whos back

looky here. if it isn't my old pal teet.
Pages: 1 2