Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Improving on the goals reached.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You know how theres

First 50 Stolen Cars - 16,000 Credits - [Claim]
First 150 Home Invasions - 16,000 Credits May 05 [Claimed]
First 1 Million Recruited IM's - 16,000 Credits - [Claim]

What if there was more we could implement.

Certain goals you can reach per season and such, to improve more gameplay and online play. Give me suggestions everyone!
HI should increase.....its actually inda easy......
first to 1k cms gained
yea due to the changes made at for this round ..

online game play is at a all time low ..

there gotta be something done to get more ppl online again ..

last round there would be 50+ on most of the time .. plus AP users aswell ..

these changes seem to have killed most ppl being online
and thus the reason ive been trying to promote a lot of things.

I can only do so much, and thats why i ask for help within the community. In order to progress we need effort!
Most exp in a 7 day period or maybe a 10 day period that will increase the online play possibly but prize would have to be something small and if you win twice or something in a row more and more prizes
I think an obvious one should be "First to x level."
This is more or less my idea but added to the 3 you have already got and more that could be added to the Claim list (lol):

1. First 100 Stolen Cars
2. First 300 HI's (as its a bit easier for some now)
3. First 1 million recruited IM's (i think this is bit much for now) but 500k better? (8 days left this period and top only just got over 250k IM's so 500k better)
4. First 1,500 CM'S
5. First to have HI'd say 20 billion in total from any player (can rise depending on how people can do at it)
6. First to win 10,000 races
7.First to get say 500,000 EXP or what ever (an add on to Victorious's idea)
8.First to level 50 or something? (Victorious's idea)

ok so there some pretty good sugestions imo lol but id just keep the 3 oviously there already is and then like choose another 2 to add 2 claim list or something or more lol. OFCOURSE not all mine Big Grin
crazyfrog555 Wrote:This is more or less my idea but added to the 3 you have already got and more that could be added to the Claim list (lol):

1. First 150 Stolen Cars
2. First 300 HI's (as its a bit easier for some now)
3. First 650,000 IM's (i think this is bit much for now) but 500k better? (8 days left this period and top only just got over 250k IM's so 500k better)
4. First 1,250 CM'S
5. First to have HI'd say 25 billion in total from any player (can rise depending on how people can do at it)
6. First to win 7,500 races
7.First to get say 500,000 EXP or what ever (an add on to Victorious's idea)
8.First to level 50 or something? (Victorious's idea)

ok so there some pretty good sugestions imo lol but id just keep the 3 oviously there already is and then like choose another 2 to add 2 claim list or something or more lol. OFCOURSE not all mine Big Grin

Better numbrs imo
yeh they were just a rough idea of what im on about but can i have feedback on it... lol
Pages: 1 2