Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Im sorry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im sorry to all those u were down to run with me next round.......

But im done playin.....

I retire.......

I lost the best thing that ever happened to me cuz this game......

N also i lost her to a scum bag.......

i played this game all the time n didnt spend time with her anymore.......

So IM DONE....I CANT PLAY NO MORE......

Its my fault i lost her n she also decided to go back to a scumbag who treats her like shit all the time.....he disrespects her abusing her mentally n emotionally........

So like i said IM SORRY TO U ALL.....
No disrespect man but the one you should be saying sry to is her.I just went thru something simular with a lil more complications then just mc ( tis why i dont run for top any longer)but really its so easy to get sucked into this game.. granted my situation worked itself out after a few months and i still play but only when he is sucked into his playstation. Get off the game and go get your chick back and honestly if your smart dont even glance back.. as cool as some of the people are on mc they are not your life and im sure everyone of them understand.. and if you ever do decide to come back im sure most of them will still be here or at least lingering around the world wide web somewhere.

peace and good luck
Do what you need to do, dont be sorry, its a game dear. Go get her back. Make sure you do it or youll regret it. Good luck dear!
Like everyone else has stated- don't apologize to us. What you need to do is apologize to yourself AND your girl, that's most important...Nothing like this has really happened to me, although my ex would frown on me for playing this game at times. Just do what you gotta do, don't let us hold you back. You have no obligations to fulfill here, it's a game damnit! A reason like this is also why I have chosen not to play seriously anymore...

Anyways, good luck with everything man, take it easy and keep us informed Wink
thanh and chad plans for next season? Party with me?
Tokkie i'm always down for a party with u? can I lead?

As for you Saints...

Brotha, we had this talk last night. An apology to us, is one apology wasted that should have went to her. Go get her back, and don't even consider playing this until she personally tells you that you should. If this never happens, then please. Don't even bother looking back, this is not your life. She should be.

[email protected]

Get at me on MSN if you need anything.
i already agreed to run for phaze. :confused:
thnx people.....

We broke up......

it was to late.....

i moved out the house....

i went over tonite so i can see her daughter....which i love with all my heart.......

n she started crying.......lunged at me and trap in a bnear huhug for like 5 minuntes she wouldn't let go......

i think she realing what shes gonna miss on......

its also cuz hyer baby daddy is in the picture asgain.....

i asked her who she imagine waking up by her side for the rest of her life she said me......

so now it make shit more complicate.....

i love her i still want to be with her but i can't......

I cant risk being hurt AGAIN.......
Damn CooKie ...i think you just gotta try to get her back. whatever it takes. Like people have said this game isn't going anywhere it will always be here. Go handle yo business man. Good Luck
pussy>mc
Pages: 1 2