Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Somthings gotta be done about QM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
god how i hate QM. for one, it doesn't seem very random at all even when pairing ppl up that are in the same race range. i see sooooo many ppl who have QM enabled that never get a matchup. it seems if you dont log on for a couple hours, you stop getting offline QM matches.

my peeve right now is i KEEP GETTING PAIRED WITH A GUY THAT MAKES THE RACE CANCEL. that is the most frustrating thing ever. c'mon guys. i know you can do a better job putting stuff out there. you've been writing these online game scripts for a while now. you should have a regular game going with a beta game for new ideas at the same time. that way you work out the kinks with stuff like QM. many online games use this concept.

easy to do. live version has everything that works. beta has new ideas/concepts so that ppl can play for free and give input whether there are bugs or if its a bad idea altogether. i guarantee if you guys had this setup in place from the get go, you'd still have a lot of the old timers. trust me on that one.
oh, and GIVE ME BACK MY CREDITS FROM A CANCELED QM!
this has been a known bug since the start of last session and they still haven't fixed it. everytime i put on QM and log off to sleep, i wake up to find that it only works for maybe the next 20 min (5 races). in the next 7 hrs, 90% of the time i get no races, the other 10%, i get 1-2! i always make sure i got at least 15 ppl on QM within my range. i see a few other ppl on QM who haven't logged in for at least 5 hrs get races frequently which is bullshit.

with so many ppl on QM, there has to be more then 9 races at a time and i should get a race every 4 min as long as i have the credits.
fu88 Wrote:this has been a known bug since the start of last session and they still haven't fixed it. everytime i put on QM and log off to sleep, i wake up to find that it only works for maybe the next 20 min (5 races). in the next 7 hrs, 90% of the time i get no races, the other 10%, i get 1-2! i always make sure i got at least 15 ppl on QM within my range. i see a few other ppl on QM who haven't logged in for at least 5 hrs get races frequently which is bullshit.

with so many ppl on QM, there has to be more then 9 races at a time and i should get a race every 4 min as long as i have the credits.

Which by the way..

if you simply leave QM on. it's setup so you'll never run out of credits lol.

Speed is right by the way, QM is so effed up. You really need to do something about it. I know it can't be done over night..

But it's been a month and a half.
Victorious Wrote:Which by the way..

too lazy to do the math, but i don't have membership and usually log off with 0-20 credits. so if QM works properly i would run out of credits since it now uses 15 crdits instead of 5.
QM works exactly as advertised.

You AND whomever is on QM, must:

A) have enough credits to race (15)
B) both must have cars
C) both must be within each others networth range

I can almost guarantee you, that "A" is why there is no one to race at certain times.
fu88 Wrote:too lazy to do the math, but i don't have membership and usually log off with 0-20 credits. so if QM works properly i would run out of credits since it now uses 15 crdits instead of 5.

Exactly! Maybe you SHOULD do the math... if you log out with only 0-20 credits, you WON'T get any matches... 1 or 2 at most. Which you already stated.

So whats the issue????

:Throw:
Victorious Wrote:Which by the way..

Yes you will run out of credits. Your credits do not refill when you are offline.
admin Wrote:QM works exactly as advertised.

You AND whomever is on QM, must:

A) have enough credits to race (15)
B) both must have cars
C) both must be within each others networth range

I can almost guarantee you, that "A" is why there is no one to race at certain times.

it doesn't work exactly as advertised. yesterday whenevr i raced squirtle i would get a canceled race. so if QM was working "exactly as advertised" it would have bought her fuel.
admin Wrote:Exactly! Maybe you SHOULD do the math... if you log out with only 0-20 credits, you WON'T get any matches... 1 or 2 at most. Which you already stated.

if i log out with at least 20, i should get races every 4 min. i've tested this when i logged of with over 100 and still the same problem!

Quote:So whats the issue????

:Throw:

1. i only get QM for the next 20 min whenever i log off and then no more
2. a few others logged off a long time frequently get races while i don't
3. QM only has around 9 races at time, not even close to what AP had.
4. that you fail to see and fix these problems, and i'm not the only one it's happening to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4