Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ???A TD MULTI??? I AINT SURE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was going around asking to buy crew wins, then i come across this guy KICKS____HiGh_As the supposed leader of ___MiDNiTe_GaNg___, and asked him if he would sell some crew wins to my crew, I got a reply from the account fine, but it was Bluntsmoker240 from TD, as the message states.

From: KICKS____HiGh_As Date: Jun 9, 05 - 09:33AM Delete Reply
yeah 1 car for 1 win,2 cars for 2 wins,if u want to u have to give the cars to me,this is bluntsmoker420 from total domination

Now I'm not accusing anybody here, I just want to know, if Romeo got banned for using a multi, if this guy is also using a multi, why dont he get banned to. It only seems fair? Doesnt it?
U still dont get it? SPEND like a millionaire and you choose your icons of your choice. So spend it and email Ray what icons you need for next session
No I get what all you guys are saying, but all I want to know is this account a multi or what I just dont think its fair that Romeos crew got disbanded, I say bring them back, they where gonna get TD.
me smells something fishy, i think whoever that is, is trying a lil scam on TD cuz they are jealous. so maybe someone is out to try to get TD crew banned. plus i think bluntsmoker has a lil more sense than to just say some [censored] out in the open like that.
well looky at what we have here "06/ 9 - 11:00AM ___MiDNiTe_GaNg_ Honda Civic CRX LOSES TO Total_Domination Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6 [view]"
now i'm not saying that there is any cheating going on here but why would someone who is giving wins to TD try and screw them over?
i agree with you, and im sure if you look thru all the crew battles you may find more races between them 2 crews, some1 shud look into this.
he is probably using a multi... Cool
Well then he should be banned immediatley
to get someone banned you need to have some loser sit there all day taking screen shots i heard thats what got romeos crew banned

SSVegito

Quote:I was going around asking to buy crew wins, then i come across this guy KICKS____HiGh_As the supposed leader of ___MiDNiTe_GaNg___, and asked him if he would sell some crew wins to my crew, I got a reply from the account fine, but it was Bluntsmoker240 from TD, as the message states.

From: KICKS____HiGh_As Date: Jun 9, 05 - 09:33AM Delete Reply
yeah 1 car for 1 win,2 cars for 2 wins,if u want to u have to give the cars to me,this is bluntsmoker420 from total domination

Now I'm not accusing anybody here, I just want to know, if Romeo got banned for using a multi, if this guy is also using a multi, why dont he get banned to. It only seems fair? Doesnt it?

I have a friend that is buying my crew wins i havent sent anyone a dime for my crew wins.. just cuz people in other crews are buying wins doesnt mean its a multi...

Officer_Cartman is buying mine instead of just dumping nw.
Pages: 1 2 3