Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Member privilages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive just come back this session and maybe I am not the one to be talking about this but I just think that if you want someone to pay $6 to become a member then maybe they should be getting more out of it than players who do not contribute towards running/maintenance costs of the game. I mean, ive blown $70 in 4 days on this game and I am SLAPPING myself on the head every time I say that, and was it worth it ? Hell no.

My point is;

1) Why is it members only receive 20 credits per 5 minutes, the incentive to upgrade from 12 to 20 is a very low attraction. Maybe if you offered 30 credits every time you would see more people wanting to become a member.

2) Members should have access to more cars/parts etc, if you consider making more cars i.e. (Renault R5 Turbo) member cars then more people would want to become a member in order to have access to the better cars. Basically make more cars for members only.

3) The credit limit is fine, however you may consider increasing it to say 2500 or 3000 just to make that lure more attractive to potential customers.

4) Why is it that when I but 4000 credits that I stop receiving my addtional 20 credits per 5 minutes that I payed the $6 for in the first place, this is one of the more serious turn off's of spiralling $6 down the toilet. Why can I not get those credits on top of what I have just paid an extra $10 worth of credits.

I like this game, I always have, I am prepared to spend more money on it in the future and help pay for one of Ray's new cars, or his groceries but I am VERY reluctant to part with any more money at the minute because, quite frankly I see it as a waste.

These are just some ideas I am throwing out here, take them or leave them, it's up to yourself, but if you want to increase revenue from this game, please make it more attractive to people who want to spend their money. Please dont get this wrong, I am not storming in here demanding this and that to be changed immediately, I am just tossing some thoughts around.

I hope this thread will at the very least get a response from someone in the position to enforce change, oh and please, if you have nothing constructive or useful to say relating to my post, please keep those thoughts/ideas for your own thread and try to keep this one on topic.

Regards
Ryan Hamill
Hey Ryan,
How's it going? Great ideas and suggestions. We are always looking for way to improve the game. We've made many posts regarding that very matter to gauge what people wanted.

#1 and #3 make perfect sense.

#2 is a little harder to do, but certainly doable. Adding new cars is a lot of research/work. Thats why we created a new forum just for that purpose so the players can help add new cars that they want to see in the game, but no one has complete a vehicle spec sheet.

#4 is definately something we can do... it makes sense what you're saying.

We'll talk over your ideas and post up our decision.

PS: Post this up in the Ideas/Suggestions forum. See what other people think too.

Thanks!
I appreciate that you personally took an interest in this thread Raymond. It shows that you do look at ideas and suggestions and take them into consideration. I would like to thank you for that, and I cannot wait to see what decision you come to.
Love the ideas you got there, Ryan! I hope to see those implented, Ray.

And as for the spec sheet for a vehicle. It is indeed a lot of research. But why not just add it like other cars have. Then later add the real parts little by little?
great ideas ryan.....cant wait to see what happns....these changes may call fer a come back hehe
insain post bro , with insain ideas .. love it ...

btw "admin" isnt ray, ray is morad... its cres ?
nice ideas bro..i might be tempted to start getting a memby and creds now then if they get implemented lol..also the vehicle sheets..as techy said they alot of research..i was doing 1 but lost the will to live and just gave up instantly lol...what about adding the Bugati cars?? and Koininsegg or w/e the nice fast sport cars etc.
TheJMan Wrote:insain post bro , with insain ideas .. love it ...

btw "admin" isnt ray, ray is morad... its cres ?

yes its cres...and those ideas are good...by doing some of these u should see an increase in the amount of people buying membership....

hopefully by doing this it should increase the demand for membership, there by increasing the competition, and hopefully increasing the amount of people playing...bringing back the times of old mc when i was online with like the other 100 people...lol...
And me and Ludes INSAIN helper crews Tongue
TheJMan Wrote:And me and Ludes INSAIN helper crews Tongue

u know that...lol...no more romeo so no more competition for us...lol..
Pages: 1 2