Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: anyone need help??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes Mr.Mike is still a very helpful person.
Hes the one who got my Dad (Summit) hooked to MC and then dad got me hooked to MC.
Theres still a few guys who will help anyone.

Welcome back and hope you enjoy it here.
Someone teach me how to play midnitechallenge!!!!
click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, swear, click, click, click, click, click, click

Anything else I can do to help?
calder12 Wrote:click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, swear, click, click, click, click, click, click

Anything else I can do to help?

Can you "help" me click? I'll PAY YOU!! hahaha. I would stop after the first 5 clicks.
Big_Bang Wrote:Can you "help" me click? I'll PAY YOU!! hahaha. I would stop after the first 5 clicks.

Nope, my mouse hates me enough already... lol
Thrice Wrote:Mike (dynawideglide) used to always help me out when the exp was based on NW. I would sleep and stay low and he would give me tons of races, other than that most people were dicks.

Prehaps you just ask the wrong people ?
Black__Metal Wrote:Prehaps you just ask the wrong people ?

No he's right, most of you are dicks.

rofl
Big_Bang Wrote:Someone teach me how to play midnitechallenge!!!!

hmmmm...someone already did that...i forgot who it was though...hmmm????

anyone remeber who taught sang???

ps.... imma dick...lol...

but i guess it doesnt matter since no one asks me for help anyway...hahaha
LuDe Wrote:hmmmm...someone already did that...i forgot who it was though...hmmm????

anyone remeber who taught sang???

ps.... imma dick...lol...

but i guess it doesnt matter since no one asks me for help anyway...hahaha

Oh yeah someone did teach me......the person didn't do a good job though. hahaha jk jk
calder12 Wrote:No he's right, most of you are dicks.

rofl

LMFAO !!! ROFL !!!

I am not a dick ...am i ? Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4