Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Does Ray Still exist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cause it seems pretty difficult to get a hold of him as of late. i really need to get a hold of him cause i have some concerns that i need answered before i can turn in my prize claim form. i usually wouldn't come here to the forums, but time is ticking and e-mails and msn messages dont seem to work. :mad:

so if anybody has seen or heard from Ray lately, please ask him to look at his e-mails or contact me some how. thank you.
lmfao !!
monteeeeeeeeeessssssss back ?

woot
TheJMan Wrote:lmfao !!
monteeeeeeeeeessssssss back ?

woot

sorry johnny. but plz keep this thread on topic.
bwhahahahaha i can't believe you still have that signature jason
rakimdream Wrote:bwhahahahaha i can't believe you still have that signature jason

once again! I AM A PRETTY PRINCESS!!!!! :bottom:
phone him
sorry nate ...

i havnt been able to get hold of him either ...

support ticket
phone hime
msn
email his personal email

ahhh thats about best i can do bro ...
or cheak out his sales websites (for his car shit) and post something there ? then he will think u wanna buy something and will prb b in touch
morad Wrote:I am here, who can't get a hold of me. All my emails go to my berry, support tickets as well. IF you can't get a hold of me then you don't know how to use email.

well, got my response and e-mail which cleared everything up. mission accomplished. :thumbs:
iphone 3G >>> blackberry Ray

Yes Matt... you still make my panties wet :o

But I been sleeping around with Nate... can't resist that aloha boy :gayfight: rofl