Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Country Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how if u put there a special session like competetion between country..i mean like 1 crew from 1 country and go for top crew and get some special icon like flag from that country..not the white thumb..

for example if there have a crew from aussie like

1. turkstar
2. clown
3. i'm a noob
4. etc
to 10.

so if they win top crew..aussie flag will be add to their name..

in 1 year maybe got 12 session..so there u can create 1 or 2 special session to this competition..
sounds pretty cool,id be a loner i havent met no-one from the UK yet :/
it'd be a good idea if this were an olympic event, but it's not.

theres no way there is enough solid players from each country to have enough crews.
Plus the New Zealand crew would own . . . .
Bubye83 Wrote:how if u put there a special session like competetion between country..i mean like 1 crew from 1 country and go for top crew and get some special icon like flag from that country..not the white thumb..

for example if there have a crew from aussie like

1. turkstar
2. clown
3. i'm a noob
4. etc
to 10.

so if they win top crew..aussie flag will be add to their name..

in 1 year maybe got 12 session..so there u can create 1 or 2 special session to this competition..

this is jus like the win in the month of july...they used to get the american flag b4 they changed the IDE icons...lol...this is actually a good idea...i call the hawaiian flag for hawaii...lol...
yeah i agree hard to get 10 ppl from same country and good player at MC..so how if just make it to 4 to 5 person..
TheJMan Wrote:Plus the New Zealand crew would own . . . .

Have to agree!! hehe
sorry new zealand will not own..they will lose...:asshake:
i would own you all as my 1 man crew from UK!!!!!
i can see it...but the US would jus have to be divided into like west midwest east coast etc...cuz the US i bet would win like every round cuz most players are from the US