Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Admin???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who thinks i would make a good admin for the forums?

please leave reasons if you can why or why not
Yes ...

you knw the game ..been around for ages (you old fart)

most people know you ... you dont mind helping poeple, online alot.

shit who can name a reason why not ?
This would be the first step of Hawaiian's taking over the world.

I vote no.
it's imperative that an admin person be fair, knowledgeable, honest and unbiased. i vote yes for Bryce a.k.a Lude for 2008. Smile

(P.S. Hawaiians already took over the world. You just don't know it yet) Big Grin
admin, no.

moderator, sure why not
amped please leave reasons y...whether or not i get the job i dont care...i jus want to know what people think of me and how i can improve on being a better person to help everyone else...

and victorious...im not hawaiian...lol...im jus from hawaii
TheJMan Wrote:Yes ...

you knw the game ..been around for ages (you old fart)

most people know you ... you dont mind helping poeple, online alot.

shit who can name a reason why not ?

i agree with black and also a factor of you do not favor any certain person/persons you treat everyone as equal weather they are vets you have known for years or a new player that came in that day. No disrespect to the current mods but this forum really needs a person that does not show favortism.

i vote yes
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:i agree with black and also a factor of you do not favor any certain person/persons you treat everyone as equal weather they are vets you have known for years or a new player that came in that day. No disrespect to the current mods but this forum really needs a person that does not show favortism.

i vote yes

ya...i dont show favortism is probably my best trait..lol...or i think...i give everyone a fair chance to show what they got
I may not know lude that well... but from what i know of him from others and what i've seen of him so far i would have to vote yes.

unbias traits, great knowledge of the game... is there a reason not to?
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:i agree with black and also a factor of you do not favor any certain person/persons you treat everyone as equal weather they are vets you have known for years or a new player that came in that day. No disrespect to the current mods but this forum really needs a person that does not show favortism.

i vote yes

yea no offence to the mods today either but your right ..there is alot of favortism going on which in turn makes what happends in game unfair.

lude hates everyone the same ... so he be perfect ..lmfao (jkz)
Pages: 1 2