Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Best Hatemail Ever!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this guy comes whining to me cause i'm racing him. all i told him was take the stick out of his ass and ask nicely, i'll stop. i even told him that i'd help him if he wasn't acting like a little school girl. here are his responses from most recent to oldest.

KiLleR_1320
Jul 21, 2008 9:19pm if you're as old as you say why not ignore. computer life prevented you from maturing? By the way, i live a life people envy. So just talk. The money comes my way as we speak...not yours. I apologize you're right....you aint no kid. you little bitch, you're not even that. You're just a little girl.

KiLleR_1320
Jul 21, 2008 9:00pm Still talking there buddy? The Fucks wrong with you? You the one racing low nw people so who cant win? You aint shit if cwal didn't help you win your spot kid. And don't even talk back.

KiLleR_1320
Jul 21, 2008 8:53pm oh my bad. didn't know mc lowlifes had feelings. could you please race your bfs at the higher nw level before you ruin the fun and interests of everyone else whos still dont have a clue about the game. Thank you.

KiLleR_1320
Jul 21, 2008 8:47pm then go race the higher nw people stop helping eachother's win/loss ratio by racing lower nw ppl.
But you paid members are probably all friends anyways.
Sounds like everyone needs to spam him Smile and make a point too
in the latest developement....

KiLleR_1320
Jul 21, 2008 9:28pm Laugh all you want. If only you knew. I love that, when people doubt me, it's the reason why i'm as sucessful as i am. So go do your real job...just remember when you're sweating ....you know what i don't even have to say. kid.

:gayfight:
i spam everyone on the first page of offlines...its the easiest way...

should i race low nw?
krazyman06 Wrote:i spam everyone on the first page of offlines...its the easiest way...

should i race low nw?

actually it's not the easiest way. he just happened to be on my list of peeps i chose to race from day 1. he keeps claiming he's some rich thug with deep pockets who has some sort of life, yet i log off for an hour and he's still playing. hypocracy at its finest.
i won't lie imon a lot...

but im in a top crew

when im not playing implaying gta4 Smile or halo 3
ya...that same guy was complaining to me as well...jus sending me stupid messages...so i jus blocked him
krazyman06 Wrote:i won't lie imon a lot...

but im in a top crew

when im not playing implaying gta4 Smile or halo 3

just bought me the xbox elite and got halo 3 and COD4. i have COD4 for ps3 as well, so if anybody wanna hook up and get together for some games, i'm down. :p
Consoles Suck for FPS Games ! If you play FPS games like CoD4 on Consoles then you havent experienced FPS Games at the Full,If you play FPS games on the PC graphix and game style is much better ^^
on live it is badass...computers are too hard to navigate for me
Pages: 1 2