Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i enjoy how all u retards hit the guy not in first when its someone other than me Wink

im in 48th and still getting hit...1st place in a car and racing offline...not hardly getting hit...

soundslike hmmm..multi's or retards...pretty god damn funny
Yep,it was like that last session,people HI'ing J's crew when half is crew were low networth.
krazyman06 Wrote:i enjoy how all u retards hit the guy not in first when its someone other than me Wink

im in 48th and still getting hit...1st place in a car and racing offline...not hardly getting hit...

soundslike hmmm..multi's or retards...pretty god damn funny

Dont worry I hit you all the time :>

But I do see alot of "new" players hitting like crazy.. but never hit the crew you are competing with...

Well the game always been like this..
lol my history of being hit is 5x the allowed space for the forums...

tell me raymond? multi sweep? what comes up?
krazyman06 Wrote:lol my history of being hit is 5x the allowed space for the forums...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Uhm.....How do you delete accounts? Will it be hard to delete these accounts i look after for freinds? i have 4 of them.....Don't do a multi-sweep lol and if it looks suspicious all my freinds have same name...same age...same adress...logg on when i logg off... lol i bet you there are people like that Big Grin
I'm not gonna lie, I hit you kevin lol Big Grin
Victorious Wrote:I'm not gonna lie, I hit you kevin lol Big Grin

word
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Yep,it was like that last session,people HI'ing J's crew when half is crew were low networth.

ya i was there...but i mean not all are multis..the thing that got real suspicious was the peeps that have a new account...like i was getting hit from accounts that were made that day or the day before...that makes no sense....
yeah 1 account that hit me had been registered 3 hours before..
krazyman06 Wrote:lol my history of being hit is 5x the allowed space for the forums...

Please tell me why do you always make excuses for being hit? It's always a multi or retard. To top it off, you make a new thread every other day to complain.

You have this attitude like you're hot shit and one post you're "oh well" about being hit, then the next you're bitching about being hit and blaming retards and multis. Be consistant. Stop whining. HI's are easier than ever before.

Get over it and yourself. Just play the game and hope they make HI's a challenge again.
Pages: 1 2 3