Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HI'ing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
once again you can take this how u would like.

Hi'ing is absolutely way too easy. Tighten up the hi log. Make 5/0's what they are spam attempts.

i know u haven't messed w/the log in years...but seriously...no one is in favor of over 200 hi's in the first 4 days....

my home invaded list is 5x the length allowed to post in the forums.

Raymond and crescent. I know u want game play to be easy..but hi has always been the most difficult thing to do. Now its the easiest. It is easier to type in HI numbers than it is to race.

Yes it is more competitive but w/easy hi's. multi's bc more apparent and more widely used. I know its your game but this is a change that definitely needs to get implemented. Ive talked to the 4 of us that has kept top spot all week so far and every word spoke is about hi's being too easy.

how they hit with 5/0's last round. and i remember when the best combo was 5/179...it isn't fair for us to use our money to work and race to lose our nw bc people have multi's/legit players hi'ing us w/bs numbers.

Please consider this and i don't wanna hear everyones bs about this. ITs too easy. easy as that. too many hi's for a round. used to be 3 people get over 60 in a full session. already 1 guy in 4days at 60. and 6-7 nonspenders well on their way to being there in less than a week.

anyways pce.
I have to agree the Top HI is too easy.

[Edit] Top HI? rofl I meant to say HIing is too easy. o.0
ya HI is easy...i can get like probably 5-10 HI's with 1k credits...
Agreed. I came back after a long break and threw some random low numbers out and bam. I haven't used a high number from back before since... Easy peasy. It's really gotta suck for the people racing/working lol.
Hav 2 agree 100%. I havn't played for i don't know how long, i come back and in 2 days or less iam in top 10 cauz it's so easy 2 hi. I don't even have a membership!! and i was never known for being good at hi's...
I also observed a player move into first by over 30 million through working only 2 get hied down again in under 10 mins!!! thats not a game thats a shame!
Wraith Wrote:i was never known for being good at hi's...

now isnt that the truth...lol...good racer....was a junk HIer...lol...no offense luke
None taken, never took the time 2 get good at hi's... didn't interest me then and it dosn't interest me now. Thats y i realy don't like this new mc. I was looking forward 2 coming backSad
i dont think there would be usch a big problem if they would do somthing about hte multi problem.. than you wouldnt be gettin by ten difffrent accounts back after backk.
I got a plan to stop people whining and to finish off the multi's;

:-REMOVE HI'ing altogether!!!!!
:-Race and cruise and work etc. only and the Boosting will make it a better game with people actully trying to get a better car and racing.
no make leve limits so that fro you to have to home invade the top guys you have to be in their level range,that stops the mults.keep hitting in the game
brings racing back if people wanna do any good in the game. only thing is if someone races alot and get to a high level and work so then just bring back cash racing .that will make the game fun may be a couple multis but then again put a limit on the cash racing and that will stop it

what you guys think?
Pages: 1 2