Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Mod's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are there any in game mods and if so who are they?
ang
you mean in game or forums wise ??

there are like 6 in forums i believe . . .

and in gamewell only one mod i know has infulnce on what happends in game altho i hear there is no in-game mods
No in game mods....
I think we should propose that, one from every time zone, probably. Like Eastern of US, UK, Australia, Hawaii....

I don't think there would be any takers because you don't get prizes. But there probably should have ways to track down the multies easily and ban them. Just IP tracing ability as a game mod.
i dunno if ray is going to give the privilege to someone to do that unless he really trust them
It would be alot of trust to place upon someone, and it has been talked about in the past. I do not know how he would go about it or if he even would. I think it would work, but these players would have to not play and dedicate sometime daily into looking. It would probably be alot of work for no more use then it would be. The fact they knew people were watching would cause people to be more careful. Then you have to factor in all of the IP change websites that are out there it could be hard to catch them all.

I would be all up for it. I think to make the game fun for the people that play now would be worth the fact that I could not play again. I would love for all people to have the amount of fun I did when I first started playing and for the community to become what it was then.
Officer_Cartman Wrote:It would be alot of trust to place upon someone, and it has been talked about in the past. I do not know how he would go about it or if he even would. I think it would work, but these players would have to not play and dedicate sometime daily into looking. It would probably be alot of work for no more use then it would be. The fact they knew people were watching would cause people to be more careful. Then you have to factor in all of the IP change websites that are out there it could be hard to catch them all.

I would be all up for it. I think to make the game fun for the people that play now would be worth the fact that I could not play again. I would love for all people to have the amount of fun I did when I first started playing and for the community to become what it was then.

well put brandon...

i know a few people who have gloated about multiple accounts to me personally. some very shocking names showing me hi logs and stuff. and i would for sure give up playing to allow others to enjoy a cleaner game..

and brandon ip changing sites would make it easy to ban people lol...they have 10-12 servers each...just login to one on ur account and find the ip's for the 12 servers note them and then if u see that ip pop up. they are banned. or ip ban that server.
yea really i was wondering if anyone was actually watching the amount of multi's in the games the past few sessions and the numbers are growing everyday.I have a suggestion tho during sign up it asks for name adrdess city state all that stuff some of these accounts dont even have proper city states i suggest making a more strict sign up where the city and state has to match the zip or even a phone area code at least people will have to do some kinda reasearch. or even a one time in game verification. asking their email city state and zip because honestly most wont have all that info they will have whats on their profile but not the zip ext.. i cant remember exactly how sign ups set up i havnt done it in a few yrs but there has gotta be a way to make it a lil more strict and do away with these multi's, at least a lot of them.
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:yea really i was wondering if anyone was actually watching the amount of multi's in the games the past few sessions and the numbers are growing everyday.I have a suggestion tho during sign up it asks for name adrdess city state all that stuff some of these accounts dont even have proper city states i suggest making a more strict sign up where the city and state has to match the zip or even a phone area code at least people will have to do some kinda reasearch. or even a one time in game verification. asking their email city state and zip because honestly most wont have all that info they will have whats on their profile but not the zip ext.. i cant remember exactly how sign ups set up i havnt done it in a few yrs but there has gotta be a way to make it a lil more strict and do away with these multi's, at least a lot of them.

the best way to do it is multi sweep...thats all..they did it once back a long time ago....but i dont think its worth it to multi sweep though cuz i mean people will jus make more...the only way is to actually regulate it...
Pages: 1 2