Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey peops, haven't been in here for months, just stopping by to check out the scene again, (you know you're addicted to MC when you really can't fully pull yourself away...) is it worth coming back though? I quit right when the huge changes occured with home invading etc... what are the pro's con's right now with MC?
stay away my friend
If you just wanna HI, or CJ.. Then sure. It's incredibly easy.

If you want to try for top crew..dont bother unless you dont value anything in your life like Phaze.
Lol, well hmm, I might give this game a go again...
Victorious Wrote:If you just wanna HI, or CJ.. Then sure. It's incredibly easy.

If you want to try for top crew..dont bother unless you dont value anything in your life like Phaze.

doesn't look like you value anything in your life either dumbass... it's pointless and retarded how when people lack skill, they resort to insulting people...
chilln_villn Wrote:doesn't look like you value anything in your life either dumbass... it's pointless and retarded how when people lack skill, they resort to insulting people...
:laugh:

Owned. And I even thought Victorious retired and yet he still complains. Rolleyes
chilln_villn Wrote:doesn't look like you value anything in your life either dumbass... it's pointless and retarded how when people lack skill, they resort to insulting people...

Umm just like you resorted to insulting people like chad/Victorious ??

Ouch must suck to have burnt youself in a way . . .
kelly you come back around the same time i leave every time LOL maybe once we will meet in the middle and run together again...

man its about the same as it has always been... they make something easier,somone bitches ....they make something harder, somone bitches....Top crew is impossible to get unless you are willing to spend a down payment on a house.HI is easier then pissin in your own toilet...

I'm around for a few more days and prolly here and there for the next lil while but im not even bothering with memberships its not worth it. hit me up i redid my msn so i lost alot of people.
chad i have something really really juicy for you. Get at me on msn before season ends. FAST
Quote:doesn't look like you value anything in your life either dumbass... it's pointless and retarded how when people lack skill, they resort to insulting people...
^^ overstatement

MC takes no skill nowadays.
It's either dedication or not.
Pages: 1 2