Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: my crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alrite guys heres my deal...i like to see people that think that they are a good racer, but never can get a spot on a good crew...so this season im doing something different...im looking for 1 extra racer for my crew....im not sending the invite until a day or 2 into the season...im going to be on watching for people racing hard/working...i will ask for your stats if i am interested...my list for my crew is

Lude(me)
Midori
Speed
Phaze
Tnak808
808_Supra/Ry_takahashi
Winterfell
Technox
Aggiegoalie

Last spot is for a person that i believe will race hard/work/willing to spend if necessary...I also will not kick the person unless i believe that they are slacking etc. So if you racers out there believe that you deserve a spot, then show me...i do not recruit by just messagin here...but if you do message here then i will keep an eye on you guys and see....This is for all the people that are complaining that they dont ever get a spot on a top crew....
hey tring to egt a spot.. ill be racing my ass off next session. want to get with a crew whom might appriciate it.. this session kinda was a slow starter for me. tring to phaze into a crew after goin threw three diffrent ones.. ne how gimme a look we shall be talking Big Grin
i would also like to point out that anyone who doesnt get in its nothing personal...i will not recruit the person based on sex/race/where ur from/ etc...i do not play favorites in anyway...and please understand i know there are a lot of racers waiting to shine, but i only have 1 spot...so if you dont get in, its the person i believe shows the most potential...and realized that if you get in the crew and slack...i will kick you and look for someone who will be going hard all season...so just because you get in, that doesnt mean that your spot is secure...i will kick you if u slack...
I'll be workin' hard. Keep an eye out!
IGN: MR2SUFI
youre going for top crew again lude?

i want in
i beleive Drock got the place?