Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Calling out to CWAL racers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i know..lol...
no iam serious i have never heard of cwal:confused: and i have seen afew of them players online but i don't know them...
Wraith Wrote:no iam serious i have never heard of cwal:confused: and i have seen afew of them players online but i don't know them...
Welcome to the new era. Tongue
The new era sux and so do the playersTongue
No1 talks no more, crew chats used 2 be amping with chat and plans 2 take 1st. Now they are a desert cauz no1 stays online long anymore. U all suck:eek:
Wraith Wrote:The new era sux and so do the playersTongue
No1 talks no more, crew chats used 2 be amping with chat and plans 2 take 1st. Now they are a desert cauz no1 stays online long anymore. U all suck:eek:

Lmfao.
Wraith Wrote:The new era sux and so do the playersTongue

no one stays online because unlike before with the 4 min races....u can race like 50 times in 4 min...instead of once...so credits go a lot faster than before...thats y luke...lol...and ya cwal is the new thing...its not like all the old skoo crews...

NSX FTW...
bscrzymn2k6 Wrote:Welcome to the new era. Tongue

llllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooo

God I hope you were being sarcastic, knowing you.. You weren't though..

hahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

That was epic Techno, and you didn't even mean it to be.

(I'm laughing because of you thinking CWAL is using skill to win.)
Victorious Wrote:(I'm laughing because of you thinking CWAL is using skill to win.)

what is cwal using then?
LuDe Wrote:no one stays online because unlike before with the 4 min races....u can race like 50 times in 4 min...instead of once...so credits go a lot faster than before...thats y luke...lol...and ya cwal is the new thing...its not like all the old skoo crews...

NSX FTW...

I can see that side of it Bryce but no1 races anymore lol unless they are in a competing crew which would bring the total racers up to 20 ppl... every1 else just hi's cauz it's stupidly easy
i know thats y they need to change the way HI is...i remember back in the day when i won my second top HI i won with 12 HI's or sumtin like that..it was actually a challenge...now i get like 800+ to win...wtf....lol...
Pages: 1 2 3