Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: not sure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
didnt bluntsmoker420 get booted from cubbys crew
yeah but blunt said it was mistake or something and he would be back in it in a few days. and hes back in it now.
td got burned and panda thought that blunt was doing it so he booted blunt under cubby's account then they found out it was not blunt so cubby talked to ray and got blunt back in the crew
Quote:td got burned and panda thought that blunt was doing it so he booted blunt under cubby's account then they found out it was not blunt so cubby talked to ray and got blunt back in the crew

hmmm...I thought once you are out, you are OUT?

This is getting more and more ridiculous.... :mad:
Spending money on this game can be very powerful.
hell the [censored] yeah.. wow.. this crew cituation id getting outta hand..
yeah its pretty lame how they get to do that but i guess if i was ray id do it cuz cubby and them keep him from having to get a real job
this has happened b4 not just with cubby so please get over it, and stop bitch'n like little kids*which u prob all are*
ur a poof:mad:

to the rest of u- how did he get back in, yeah think thought wen u left u couldnt get back in :confused:
Quote:this has happened b4 not just with cubby so please get over it, and stop bitch'n like little kids*which u prob all are*

It's in the rules about the passwords. If ray isn't going to enforce them then why enforce multi's?
Pages: 1 2 3 4