Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Dam name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some dam noob has stolen my name AGAIN!!
looks like a multi to me. some fool with to much time on their hands though it would be funny to take EXP-Wraith when i changed my name... Ray or some1 can u plz check if this is a multi? this is just annoying
i had the same prblm a few rounds ago ... it pisses ya off hardout.people trying to take a well knowen players name.

maybe there sould be a orignal name bann thing or something ... like for example .. if your going to change ya name to something else you can type in "Black__Metal" in my case and no1 can steal it ..but you can only have one name in there a time.if not admin is going to kepe getting these posts from time to time.

Hope ya get ya name back luke !!
How come no one has tired taking my name Sad

I guess I'm still a n00b
DrOoPie Wrote:How come no one has tired taking my name Sad

I guess I'm still a n00b

becasue you dont change ya name ... or you dont have a set man becasue you are changing it so often ?
someone stole my name white_metal..haha jk
Bubye83 Wrote:someone stole my name white_metal..haha jk

hahaha nice Smile

but yes a good frnd of mine is back to play ... and is under the radar as white metal lol altho anyone that knows him will know its him im sure
someone stole my name too...and they copied my entire profile and pasted it in theirs...some people jus have to much time on their hands
*makes a multi and copies bryce name and info. Ill use the name 8o8-Lube :gayfight: