Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Ray/Cres...Mods being slack ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No im not bagging the mods.

But over the last week ive seen alot of "new spam accounts" joinning up and starting threads to advertise other games or p0rn etc ...

and they are thier for days ... Ray/Cres maybe its time to get some new mods or add to current mods on the forums so this stuff can be picked up and deleted/accnts banned quicker.

Ill even do it , im on atleast 3-5 times a day 5 days a week.
everyone knows me etc.

some of the topics and stuff being posted by these accounts are sick and for any younger people/kids playing this game it could be a big over the top.

something must be done becasue its becomming more frequent.

again im NOT bagging the current mods or taking anything away from them.

Cheers,
Johnny

accnts doing this crap

BreeroPeapikewsbi, rottpoorb, Toipsestish,Breesparm (thats only in the last hour)

Addon - only mod i could get hold of was seth but turns out hes banned . . .

lets hope this gets sorted
yep....i havent seen Ray around for ages talked to him for 10 secs like 3 days ago or summit and he went again...
you got my vote Jman/Black......
im just sick of comming on and finding all this dodgy crap posted around in here, lets be honst panda hasnt played in for ever.... romeo who knows wer he is ..seths banned ...

only 1s i see around here from time to time are angie, matt and justin

i vote some new mods need to be brght up.

haha thanks heartbeat Smile
The Spambot problem has been taken care of. There shouldn't be any more spam posts.
So not concidering bringing in a few new mods that are on more to replace the ones that dont play anymore ??

example, romeo,panda,seth
We can do that. Who wants to volunteer?
I volunteer....
I'm still around, I can still hop on MC anytime I'd like, guaranteed. I would like to be a mod, to help to stop the cheating/multis.
Cres your the man, willing to do stuff for us ...Ray woulda shot us down haha Tongue

there ya go ..

Vic
Tech
Ill do it if you need more members ... dont play MC much but on forums all the time
Pages: 1 2 3