Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: version2pointOH ftw?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
chilln_villn Wrote:01. version2pointOH
02. Summit_Racing
03. WhyteSpyce_
04. El_WiCk3d_DrOoPy
05. Black__Metal
06. Samantha
07. cjw21
08. KiroDiesel
09. PIMPIN_DEM_H0ES
10. 808-Supra

these aren't all finals. just a rough copy

Droopie . . . GAY GAY GAY ... hahahaha
there would be 6 maybe 7 i would have in a top crew in that list ... and that includes myself lol .... ahhhhh .. what to say what to say . . . maybe i should run :S
TheJMan Wrote:Droopie . . . GAY GAY GAY ... hahahaha
there would be 6 maybe 7 i would have in a top crew in that list ... and that includes myself lol .... ahhhhh .. what to say what to say . . . maybe i should run :S

there are actually a few changes that have been made to the list... get at me on MSN and i'll let ya know ([email protected])
cant get on msn bro ... at work ..

gna have to hit me up here
shit johnny.....if u running ill defineetly play then...lol....
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:shit johnny.....if u running ill defineetly play then...lol....

lol hey bro , decided to get back into things have we ??

nah not running this round ..gotta get back into this racing shit 1st.

but if i run ill hit you up fo sure
i got the racing down...only thing i have to do is learn HI's all over again but....its difficult now lol...dont kno any good combo numbers
10/0 HI'ING FTW!!! Im afraid it only get you caught and attempts...all good though Tongue Im Pissed hahaha...great for MC start argh feck
lol....i know i tried 10/0 only attempts and caughts...no HI's
I Was Being Sarcastic :d I Think
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:lol....i know i tried 10/0 only attempts and caughts...no HI's

hittings a bitch ..to put it simply !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6