Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: True Racer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Samantha
Oct 24, 2008 6:14pm check this out a true racer dont steal shit, i get what i get by working, some take the easy way and have to steal.. i would never be on your crew.

So I can't take a break from racing and HI? The one day I take a break from racing/working and trying to learn how to HI I get this comment. :crybaby: lol.
lmao @ sam
Just, because you steal shit don't mean your not a real racer.
bro dont listen to her...its just cause she cant HI..your a real racer there nothing wrong with learning other things in the game
Brb buying 100 dollars in creds to hit samantha
haha...lol..she get hit down anyway shes just a bitch Smile <-----any1 agree?????
Haha. 10/25 8:00amSamanthaHI$6,133,326,397[View]
I got her. Lol.
10/26 8:03pm Samantha HI $5,102,574,921 [View]

Samantha
Oct 26, 2008 8:06pm why dont you decide if you want to be a racer like me or a person that hi;s not both,

Lol. She thinks she knows whats best for me.
Samantha
Oct 26, 2008 8:10pm damm you have a attitude must be pissed because you cant get to the level i am. sorry mate but you have to work harder.. little prick

Samantha
Oct 26, 2008 8:16pm remember the post in forums, you damm scumbag shut the fuck up you little bitch, im alot better at this game then you and always will be.

Lol. Only reason your higher than me in level is cause Kiro is in 1st place letting you guys get 10x Exp since the beginning of session. So if I was also getting 10x Exp I would also be your level. Think! Plus you have attitude. Yeah you happy your better than someone who started last session?
Haha good stuff bro :] Don't take no sh*t!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5