Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top Crew - SexyParty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want try to run top crew next sesh..who can help me?

my list (not confirm yet)

1) cjw aka chris
2) winstonSTI
3) Saint
4) ScaRlet
5) anti_rice
6) BigBang

left 3 spot..

* i hope bryce,psyful,mat bond,shannon can help me too
shit...i was explaining to big bang u get me him n squid bam thats 700$ rite there already....quarentee win...lol..plus the other players who spend..lol
pick me pick me
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:shit...i was explaining to big bang u get me him n squid bam thats 700$ rite there already....quarentee win...lol..plus the other players who spend..lol

yeah i know bro but did they can help me? i dunno if bigbang wanna join and also squid..
Anti_Rice Wrote:pick me pick me

thank bro..u on the list
big bang i talked to hom last nite...hes one hell of a racer n know how to work correctly.....squid is also good just send him invite n tell him ur running for top crew i think he'll join up
Good luck to you guys.
hey man, if there is room for me i can try and help... hit me up on msn
anything 2 help u bro.....but i thought the last one was ur last session....lol......Tongue!
Bubye, wth man... thought u were gunna run??? we need competition over here, winners circle doesnt want to just have the win given to em... u still gunna try, or u wanna battle it out nxt session??

Unbeatable
Pages: 1 2