Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: New Zealand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
lol, i'm going to plan to take a holiday from work when a new round start.. not to sure which 1.. and go hard out..see if this old fucker has any skill..
TheJMan Wrote:lmfao ... losers square Tongue

NZ ,8o8 FTW

Lmfao ill kick your ass outta that square:eek:
AI2SeNaL Wrote:lol, i'm going to plan to take a holiday from work when a new round start.. not to sure which 1.. and go hard out..see if this old fucker has any skill..

i plan to lead sometime... but wont be around next round (over xmas/new years) going up north and what not
TheJMan Wrote:i plan to lead sometime... but wont be around next round (over xmas/new years) going up north and what not

Tell me your not going to matakana?
i might be thats high life isnt it ??

got a place in mangawhai heads ill def be at ..wether i jet up there for high life will depend on how things lead up to that ..

im assuming your hitting up matakana ?? if u up that way flick me a txt we can meet up
lol no fukn way, had a ticket to matakana but thankfully ive sold it, im off to phat09 bo!!
Phat FTW ... If I wasn't going to be DJing at NYE I'd have tickets for Phat!
metal forever ... screw all that kinda music haha Big Grin
shit i guess i not racing then... i still cant get past level 10 Sad
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:shit i guess i not racing then... i still cant get past level 10 Sad

what happen to the jeremy that hit lvl 59 or 60 or whateva...the guy who broke the lvl barrier...i dont understand...lol...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6