Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: test & tune
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was running 9.480 with one car and it got stolen so i bought another on exactly like it and put the exact same parts on it and the same level of upgrades. but no matter how i tune it, i can't even get close to my best time. the new car runs 9.89 at best and i can't get it to the low 9.5s where i want it. can anybody help?
try some different suspension parts...

also, let it break in for a few days..
i've had that happen before--just get rid of it and start over

you probably bought one bad part, so just get rid of the car and you won't have to mess with tuning
this happens to me all the time despite buying identical parts. very frustrating
Yea just get bankroll up and start over ...u shouldnt have this prb again if u get a new car get a new everything that goes with it ...well thats what i do
Quote:Yea just get bankroll up and start over ...u shouldnt have this prb again if u get a new car get a new everything that goes with it ...well thats what i do
exactly!! stop being cheapo bums!! give ur car to the n00bs!! (i am currently accepting cars Big Grin )
looks like your a noob your not even at unstoppable yet panda Wink
kiss ass tread..
imma fucc u up next round now!
lol...u wish
watch Big Grin
Pages: 1 2