Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Is the game worth playing again yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me know, because I lost my life. >_<
woooooo thats a name i havnt seen around in freakin ages ...

id say it is worth comming back into ... sorta the new stuff with a rev one kick ?
i played back when this game started up and and its true this game was amazing. i just got back into it though in november and once again im having a blast. you just gotta get into it and do good. Its always fun whenever your doing good haha:tocas:
TheJMan Wrote:woooooo thats a name i havnt seen around in freakin ages ...

id say it is worth comming back into ... sorta the new stuff with a rev one kick ?
Hah, yeah bro, it has been a while. And I think I might start up again. I barely remember what to do. I'm most likely just gonna do what I always did and HI the shit out of people and take their cars. Nobody liked me on this site. >_<
lol...nice seeing u again..its ok to come back...depends on what u want to do...
HxC_HyFLy Wrote:Hah, yeah bro, it has been a while. And I think I might start up again. I barely remember what to do. I'm most likely just gonna do what I always did and HI the shit out of people and take their cars. Nobody liked me on this site. >_<

then i see no reason for you not to come back and piss some more people off bro !! see you in game (afta xmas and shit anyway)
O_o