Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: My Bio of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Alright now as some may know ive been argueing with people alot lately some for fun some cause i hate them. Now ive simply GOT to say this right here right now. People like Big bang, and many others think they got some shit now because they winning medals and because they are top racers and shit but ive gotta say you guys are the biggest horseshit ive ever seen. The reason i say this is because now days is easier than ever where you can apply as many credits as u have to racing. You wanna know what the real racing was ask people like Shadow, black metal, phaze, dyna, panda, romehoe, people like the old NSX crew, people like hwn, cubrunner and tyler. All of these guys sat here day in day out entered races and raced for a WHOLE 30 day session. So plz do the vets a favor and plz quit talking about how you guys are some shit now days because you think ur proving ur racing skill, because truly ur not.

Thats All 4 Now.
Sounds like we got ourselves a HATERRRRR
Av3rsion Wrote:Alright now as some may know ive been argueing with people alot lately some for fun some cause i hate them. Now ive simply GOT to say this right here right now. People like Big bang, and many others think they got some shit now because they winning medals and because they are top racers and shit but ive gotta say you guys are the biggest horseshit ive ever seen. The reason i say this is because now days is easier than ever where you can apply as many credits as u have to racing. You wanna know what the real racing was ask people like Shadow, black metal, phaze, dyna, panda, romehoe, people like the old NSX crew, people like hwn, cubrunner and tyler. All of these guys sat here day in day out entered races and raced for a WHOLE 30 day session. So plz do the vets a favor and plz quit talking about how you guys are some shit now days because you think ur proving ur racing skill, because truly ur not.

Thats All 4 Now.

wow...#1 i aint no vet, but i used to do the same thing...i know how it is....but its not like these people u think dont do anything dont put the time in...i know for a fact big bang sits in front of that comp for hours playing a day...thats how he gets to be a top racer....so stop hating on people...
Av3rsion Wrote:Alright now as some may know ive been argueing with people alot lately some for fun some cause i hate them. Now ive simply GOT to say this right here right now. People like Big bang, and many others think they got some shit now because they winning medals and because they are top racers and shit but ive gotta say you guys are the biggest horseshit ive ever seen. The reason i say this is because now days is easier than ever where you can apply as many credits as u have to racing. You wanna know what the real racing was ask people like Shadow, black metal, phaze, dyna, panda, romehoe, people like the old NSX crew, people like hwn, cubrunner and tyler. All of these guys sat here day in day out entered races and raced for a WHOLE 30 day session. So plz do the vets a favor and plz quit talking about how you guys are some shit now days because you think ur proving ur racing skill, because truly ur not.

Thats All 4 Now.

Lol good job in bringing this into the forums when its just u and me that have shit. I never said I was all that. Lets get this straight. CJ asked me to join him before he ran. CJ was not on so Ron aka Version invited me into his crew. And then he disbanded so YOU could run. I never wanted to run for you but since version handed the lead over I thought maybe it wouldn't be that bad. And once in your crew you were bitching everyone out and threatning to kick them out if they didn't reach a certain goal. CJ came on a week late and asked me to join and I did. While I was in your crew I had YOUR info yet I just left. Didn't do SHIT to your crew. And then after I left Version and Saints decided to leave after your crew was falling a part. They wanted to join CJ's crew but they were friends with you and they couldn't make a decision. I told them they could blame me and say that I logged onto their account and left for them. But it was THEIR choice to race for a better leader. The only horseshit here is YOU. If you wanna talk shit bring it on MSN or MC comments or message. No need to bring it in here. And sorry to tell you, I never said I was great at this game. It maybe that it took more skill back then but the games changed. The only thing you should hate me for is for leaving your crew.
ahhhh MC dramas . . gotta love them . . . this will be locked in a matter of hours for sure lol

but cheers for the commnts about me either way.
Lol..... Wow Man, Like Wow...... Lol

Thats All 4 Now.

if running a marco all day long considers as racing then i must be pretty fucking good at it too kiro

also kiro why you got your balls in your mouth

spend another grand and loose?

life sucks get used to it or maybe you just suck at mc get used to that too

i suck a pussy fuck a pussy and leave it there outtie
lol out of $400 in credits all he got was a top 25 icon, last sess, fool me and bang did race THE WHOLE SESSION for that top crew shit, Anti-Rice 13,987 Big_Bang 12,357, so i guess we deserved it, lol u know whats funny our crew broke ur goal of 40,000 ++++ cms.. Wink if we stayed in ur crew we would have lost damnnn.... Sorry ur mommy lost her joby :eek:

btw we all keep getting random messages from this so called retired player, they usually go like this

nerrrrrrrrrrrd next message, ur a nerd next messages, i wanna stick ur balls in my mouth.... shit like that.. ur fuckin nasty kiro go out side and play
Big bang this aint bout our crew this is exactly what im talking about and it wasnt 400 dollars it was credits of rays lmfao. Id rather use them. A Hater who are u kids? Lmfao mecca you aint win shit in 5 years lmfao. And other dude who the fuck are u? Do nothing much? Big bang and anti rice thats exactly what im talking about. You think ur good because you sat there for 20 days non stopped and raced in the easiest way you could ever do. I mean seriously mecca are u serious? When cubrunner was around back in the GOLD and non gold sessions their werent macros. You got ur excuses for everything. How can you talk shit to anyone mecca? You spent 4 years on this game and dont even got a top 25? Antirice? Your the same way? How can you tell me I aint gain shit when I didnt even care lol I didnt finish the session because im not a useless piece of shit like you are that waits till shit is easy to obtain medals. I raced when people could burn ur shit easy as fuck. You punk ass pussies waited till they fixed everything so you can just take ur time and race whenever you want. I figured that half of you kids on this post never even played back than but I figured people like Lude might understand because he was around back than. Lude I do agree with you a little bit but think about it lude? Are u serious? Sure they spend all days at they computer but who plays now days? 20 people? 2 Fucking crews? I mean be serious Lude back than there were like 200-300 people on everyday racing sitting there entering races every 10 minutes, accepting races from people? How in the hell can you EVER say these little punks these days that think they good put time into it? It takes them 30 days to gain 5000 cms when its easy as nothing? Big bang reason I put ur name into it is because its true lol. And for fuck sakes how can you talk shit about anyone also. U needed a trainer to teach you how to play an easy game are you for real?
Anti_Rice Wrote:lol out of $400 in credits all he got was a top 25 icon, last sess, fool me and bang did race THE WHOLE SESSION for that top crew shit, Anti-Rice 13,987 Big_Bang 12,357, so i guess we deserved it, lol u know whats funny our crew broke ur goal of 40,000 ++++ cms.. Wink if we stayed in ur crew we would have lost damnnn.... Sorry ur mommy lost her joby :eek:

btw we all keep getting random messages from this so called retired player, they usually go like this

nerrrrrrrrrrrd next message, ur a nerd next messages, i wanna stick ur balls in my mouth.... shit like that.. ur fuckin nasty kiro go out side and play

OoOoOoOoO Yeah my messages? Dont you just love them. I come on 3 minutes a day to talk to a couple of my friends than while i wait for them to comment back I give you kids that think ur so good now days funny comments for people to read. Seriously Anti plz just quit ur the perfect example of a nobody that goes to somebody when its easy as hell now days.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6