Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Insane end!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, what a crazy good ending to a good round. Congrats to everybody, i cant wait to see the official results!!!
:tocas:
[Image: 53952-2851.jpg][Win] TheDealer [Image: winner.gif][Image: top_10_1.gif][Image: top_crew.gif][Image: top_thief.gif][Image: top25.gif][Image: top_domestics_b.gif]$249,836,580,9344,228[Image: status.inc.php?status=Tuning][Image: 10748-9198.jpg][_Z_] DynaWideGlide___ [Image: winner.gif][Image: top_10_2.gif][Image: top_crew_3.gif][Image: top_crew_leader_1.gif][Image: top25_3.gif][Image: top_imports_c.gif][Image: top_euro_c.gif][Image: top_domestics_c.gif]$242,389,881,5664,263[Image: status.inc.php?status=At%20Home]

Good try Mike........Good win Dealer
by the way did anybody get a screen shot towards the end?
:tocas:
wow that was intense, getting hit left right and center. that was tough competition there mike, great round, well done, and way to pull the crew through in the end, well done matt, great round.
Top 10 Crews (Total Crew BR x Crew win%)
Winners_Circle $30,421,515,906
ReCuRRing_NiGhTMaRe $29,467,787,913
if u dont know then now u know nigga
thx dealer and congrats
wow great job guys
Fuckin A in the last mins it told me I was logged in from anothwer IP with 3k credits sitting in storage! I couldnt friggin get back in! Nice job dealer, cant say luck wasn't on your side today.
dammmmn, congrats guys, mike, that shit was craaazyyy dealer thanks man, couldnt have done it with out ur want for first place.... , all the guys who were in the crew day in and day out, working/racing thanks to you as welll

congrats to everyone
Nice finish everyone.... cant wait till next round