Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: congrats to all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
rowan for #1
mike for #2
agent for #3

jeremy for top HI
me for top boost

unbeatable for top crew leader
the rest of winners circle for top crew

me for 1-20 IDE
summit for 21-30 IDE
unbeatable for 31+ IDE

and congrats for the rest of the top 10 and top 25...gj this season!

get ready for next...intense season coming up
Good Job everyone, hope to see you guys/girls back next round!
good job all around.
daaaammmmmn that finish was so intense, i owe our win to dealer, had he not wanted to win that badly... idk if we coulda won

on the bright side tho... this is two sessions in a row, where the top crew was decided in the last 30 minutes of the session

id also like to say thanks to the entire nitemare crew.... even tho some of u guys were dirty it was fun competing against u lol

W_C got pretty damn lucky that mike didnt have a chance to get 25k more credits lol

thanks again guys for helpin me get 4 new medals

Unbeatable
insain .... well done unbeatable .... good leading bro ... and i got a fucking top10 .... im out until atleat feb in new year.....which i will be looking at getting them stealing medals .... peace all
take it easy man
:tocas:
mustangkid05 Wrote:daaaammmmmn that finish was so intense, i owe our win to dealer, had he not wanted to win that badly... idk if we coulda won

on the bright side tho... this is two sessions in a row, where the top crew was decided in the last 30 minutes of the session

id also like to say thanks to the entire nitemare crew.... even tho u guys were dirty little fucks it was fun competing against u lol

W_C got pretty damn lucky that mike didnt have a chance to get 25k more credits lol

thanks again guys for helpin me get 4 new medals

Unbeatable

all i want to know is how we were dirty little fucks
You guys only won by one person being a tryhard and buying a bunch of credits at the end. If its that important to you, enjoy it, lol. Just remember who had to spend, and who barely won at the end, because of one person.

If it werent for the fact that mid session we stopped working and started HIing you guys just for the hell of it, it would have been a different story. Believe differently? Wait for the upcoming rounds...

Recurring Nightmares will be back

And for the record, anyone could win any aspect of this game if they spent enough. That doesnt prove anything other than someone being a sore loser, thinking they were gonna win and actually getting beat. Too bad we couldnt go a round without anyone being able to buy credits.....
MC_Alumni Wrote:You guys only won by one person being a tryhard and buying a bunch of credits at the end. If its that important to you, enjoy it, lol. Just remember who had to spend, and who barely won at the end, because of one person.

If it werent for the fact that mid session we stopped working and started HIing you guys just for the hell of it, it would have been a different story. Believe differently? Wait for the upcoming rounds...

Recurring Nightmares will be back

Too bad we couldnt go a round without anyone being able to buy credits.....

Um....didn't Dyna buy credits? For himself and Daggermouth? Who told you guys that you should be HIing instead of working? Yeah 1 person got 27k cm's.....right? wasnt that the same for you guys too? I mean unbeatable shouldn't have said that but what you wrote makes you look stupid....

On the other hand I really do want to see a round without people being able to buy credits. Would be fun to watch.
MC_Alumni Wrote:all i want to know is how we were dirty little fucks
You guys only won by one person being a tryhard and buying a bunch of credits at the end.

Sorry, I dont understand how buying credits makes me a tryhard. Just because I wanted to win the game and bought credits to achieve this goal sure doesnt make me a tryhard.
nope it dont,Congrats Dealer and Congrats every1 else that got stuff. Wink nice win Dealer,pity i was'nt on last 1hour to hit ur ass down to Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5