Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Changing names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yeah i realize that, but i would still like it.
MC_Alumni Wrote:yeah i realize that, but i would still like it.

ok...jus makin sure u know
Yea, I dunno about switching the limit...

I mean, what is the point really? keep it orignial
are you talking about switching the limit to change names? a week mite be a little long but at the same time there is no real point in switching your name.
Yea i suppose a week is a bit long.

3-5 days would be nice, but at the same time i dont want people changing their names every 3 days.

Thatd be lame

If anything I like keeping a name because it builds your cred ya know?
We don't want people constantly changing their names. Ideally, once per game period or something at most.

How about this, you can change your name as frequently as you wish, but it'll cost you 500credits each time.
admin Wrote:We don't want people constantly changing their names. Ideally, once per game period or something at most.

How about this, you can change your name as frequently as you wish, but it'll cost you 500credits each time.

I like that. Either you can wait 7 days and change it and wait a week or use 500 credits to change it whenever you like.
admin Wrote:We don't want people constantly changing their names. Ideally, once per game period or something at most.

i like to keep the same name the whole time so i like that idea. maybe you should actually have to purchase credits say 1000 to be able to change your name. i can see the drama unfolding already
MC_Alumni Wrote:i like to keep the same name the whole time so i like that idea. maybe you should actually have to purchase credits say 1000 to be able to change your name. i can see the drama unfolding already

I wouldn't mind. I was showing my friend this game and he thought it would be funny to change my name. And while I was waiting to change my name someone stole my name. But luckily the guy was nice and gave me my name back after I asked him. 500-1000 credits is alright but nothing more.
I think the credits idea is great.
The option is there to change your name whenever you want, but itll cost you

Also, maybe have it so that only members can change their name, or only members can change it whenever they want, again at the cost of credits
Pages: 1 2 3