Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Hey I had An Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to see what rest of you guys think. Now we all have problems in beginning with people not setting out cars before they get off. Now Im not sure if this wouldnt fuck people up like me who got on like an hour late but I was thinking that inactive accounts <---could work better? Could automatically have cars out. Like back in sessions when everybody had a car out there was a nw range back than but with over 70000 (i think) inactive accounts not sure 100% I just think it could bring more racing into the game. What do you guys think?
ummm then people get spammed like hell??? lol...
Nah like i dont mean the active people. I mean like i mean theirs like 100 true active people than theres like 10 pages of accounts that never log on. If we give those accounts cars it would add to the pace of racing.
Av3rsion Wrote:Nah like i dont mean the active people. I mean like i mean theirs like 100 true active people than theres like 10 pages of accounts that never log on. If we give those accounts cars it would add to the pace of racing.

i know what your saying...would be a good idea...kinda like bot cars
Av3rsion Wrote:Nah like i dont mean the active people. I mean like i mean theirs like 100 true active people than theres like 10 pages of accounts that never log on. If we give those accounts cars it would add to the pace of racing.

but who do they determine who is active and inactive..the only way to do that is place everyone in a car at the start
the people who havnt logged in in over 8-10 months would be a good idea
i guess so...