Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Sharing Accounts and Passwords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
OMG people are sharing account info :eek:
umm im pretty much on the comp all day lol except for 4 hours when i go to school, ummm im mainly a racer but suck at it and i wanna be a HIer aswell, i basically wanna learn how to be like some of the top players so i actually have a chance to win like top crew or top 10 or somthing for once even if its a slim chance lol i wanna get better at this game my w/l ratio is usualy shit lol
wildwe_boy Wrote:umm im pretty much on the comp all day lol except for 4 hours when i go to school, ummm im mainly a racer but suck at it and i wanna be a HIer aswell, i basically wanna learn how to be like some of the top players so i actually have a chance to win like top crew or top 10 or somthing for once even if its a slim chance lol i wanna get better at this game my w/l ratio is usualy shit lol

jus because u have a bad stats now doesnt mean that next sesh u cant do better...jus like big_bang when i trained him...he went from like a 20% ratio 1 season, the next season he was in the 90%...the season after that he was racing for a top crew ...hahaha..also this is the last question, are u willing to spend??? and if u are how much on ave would u be willing to spend in a season, $20+member 100+member????
lol bryce,hes at school,probly cant spend Smile
LuDe Wrote:jus because u have a bad stats now doesnt mean that next sesh u cant do better...jus like big_bang when i trained him...he went from like a 20% ratio 1 season, the next season he was in the 90%...the season after that he was racing for a top crew ...hahaha..also this is the last question, are u willing to spend??? and if u are how much on ave would u be willing to spend in a season, $20+member 100+member????

I did not have a 20% ratio!!!!! Lol. More like 70%. Haha.
lol naw i cant spend atm and its not rly skool its a career collage lol
the only thing i got is a memby everymonth thats about it

lol train me lude PLX Tongue
we will c...jus add me on msn for now...im kinda busy with work and all this mc shit...but if i have time maybe ill throw a couple tips ur way...but i cant promise u anything...

[email protected]
wildwe_boy Wrote:lol naw i cant spend atm and its not rly skool its a career collage lol
the only thing i got is a memby everymonth thats about it

lol train me lude PLX Tongue

i added you on msn

cant say i know as much as lude, but i'll teach you what I do know next time I see you on

Good luck next round everyone
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6