Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Mc 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So after since were nearing the end of the shortened rounds it got me thinking...

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=5070

accoring to that post he wants our help to deicide the new game length. I personally think the 30 day rounds are just a little to long. the 2 day was fun but its just to short. I personally like the 15 day round or whatever that was. I want to know what EVERYONE thinks. So please post all of your comments but keep it on topic. we can get off topic in the thousands of other threads in MC
15 day rounds are perfect.
i agree, but do you care to elborate? im trying to give him something to look at when deciding on what to set the new rounds to.
i think i would like the 15 day rounds, its long enough to do something substantial, but not short enough to have to be online all day to achieve what you want...
I think 15 days are perfect too ... its enough time to still get the achievements you want w/o going for too long ... and since most people have other lives over 2 weeks is perfect where u can still play in different times not just the few days when ur busy and dont have as much free time
yeah i couldnt agree more, 15 days isnt too short or too long that you are just doing the same old thing for a whole month, seems like the perfect number has been found. I think to mix things up every now and then it would be fun to have like a 4-5 day round maybe, just something flat out crazy, but yeah, 15 days sounds great.
i still think they should throw in a 2 day blitz maybe once every 6 months, or every 3 months and give a bunch of non members chances to win memberships. along with other in game prizes and stuff.
i think 15 days are to long...i agree that 30 day is way to long and 2 days are to short, but i like these 8 day seasons...i think anything longer than 10 days or shorter than 7 is either to short...so i say between 7-10 days are perfect...
i like the 15days verywell just because u can get a substantial amount of racing done to get the lvls needed for ide 31+

8 days are fine but not as fun as 15 days

ohh and no more bonus on the exp for anyone top networth or not

make it have to do with races won and lost

and the amount of races
man 15 days are so long...anyone can get to lvl 56 57 in like 3 days...so what the hell are u going to do for the rest???
Pages: 1 2 3 4