Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bring back the regular and gold game
ray will still make money on the gold
butt you can prove who the better players are because credits are equal

try it for a few sessions atleast
The only problem with that is the fact that there are only 200 active players on the game. How many of those do you think are actual members? The only way i thought of a way you can get around this is if you let all the non members play the gold game. Although a non member would play the gold game you would have to "limit" his actions and abilities. Maybe only allow them to only get there nw to a max whatever that may be, give them a top skill levle and just kinda have them there to give the gold members more people to try and due. Maybe you could reward the nonmembers if they do anything substanial and give them a membership or some sort of prize.
or just do it to where u cant buy credits then u can find out who the real players are

dont give medals
maybe a membership to the top 10, and to top cms gained other than that

its like animal said, if u cant win with 200dollars then u have no skill plain and simple money only takes u so far but whn u come up against real competition it doesnt even matter
Well i doubt an owner of any business will ever want you not to spend money. Lets face it hes a buisiness man and he wants money. maybe do a 5 day session where there is a gold and reg and no bought credits and regular. I just cant see him saying oh yeah dont spend money on credits.
MC_Alumni Wrote:Well i doubt an owner of any business will ever want you not to spend money. Lets face it hes a buisiness man and he wants money. maybe do a 5 day session where there is a gold and reg and no bought credits and regular. I just cant see him saying oh yeah dont spend money on credits.

no keep the the regular and give same prizes and everything

and make it to where if u play gold u have to have the memby i kno the top crews all have membys so that is where the competition would be it proves who is better
What im trying to say is that if there was an exclusive "members only" game. There wouldnt be that many active players. there are a littler over 200 active members. if 25% have membershpis that means 50 players on golld. thats not good competition whether or not i would like a members only game or not.
MC_Alumni Wrote:What im trying to say is that if there was an exclusive "members only" game. There wouldnt be that many active players. there are a littler over 200 active members. if 25% have membershpis that means 50 players on golld. thats not good competition whether or not i would like a members only game or not.

yah but the top players all have membys so thats all i care about

i want a competition with no spending.... just once... against mike and whoever he wants....

with the original winnerscircle 10 man crews, and i garuntee we will win... plain and simple
I say there should be a gold and reg round too, or instead of reg like a practice game.

In the practice game no one should get any exp or any other sort of bonus.
Certain features should be unavailable for this "reg" game, and NO ONE should be able to buy credits.

All im saying, is let some noobs have a chance to compete against each other and actually get good at this game, and I guarantee you see more people turning into members so they can play the "better" gold version with all the other bid dogs.

All prizes in this version could be some sort of ingame prize, such as memberships for the gold game and credits + memby and so on.

Let me know what you thin k
your probally right. The fact of the matter is the only reason you want a gold members game is to "show" mike. im cool with you i talk to you on msn, dont take this as starting shit. We need more people before we have a members only game. If we did, Ray would still allow to purchase credits. If he allowed everyone to buy credits for a 2 day round with triple accumlation hes going to allow you to buy on a memebrs only game. If you think about it thats probally where he gets a good chunk of his money anyway.
mustangkid05 Wrote:yah but the top players all have membys so thats all i care about

i want a competition with no spending.... just once... against mike and whoever he wants....

with the original winnerscircle 10 man crews, and i garuntee we will win... plain and simple

Lol, i had a feeling thats what this was about. I dunno that you'[ll ever get your chance to have a good, balls to the wall competition against anyone in this game.

People will always spend
Pages: 1 2 3