Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game/forum mods..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Im MafiaMan420 ign, but i just switched it to Mafia_Man. he hate me and i have a good bit of info to help people that you mite call n00bs.
lol....rite im O_o_Saints_o_O a.k.a CoOkIe_MoNsTeR...so get at me in game when it starts ill see what i can do about u getting in top crew
i already have a crew setup for this round i think, but if i remember correctly your one of the people who took my avatar? someone else took it and edited it a little to...Its cool people just want to be me.
umm...nope sorry im always either O_o_Saints_o_O...Buama_Ana...or CoOkIe_MoNsTeR
hmm...i cant remember who it was then. you have the o_O before and after your name? someone else must have had the o_O before there name and thats whats confusing me
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:lol....rite im O_o_Saints_o_O a.k.a CoOkIe_MoNsTeR...so get at me in game when it starts ill see what i can do about u getting in top crew

I'd always make room for you. You are about as good as I've ever seen and welcome anywhere I am at. You got a spot anytime you want it.
LuDe Wrote:well that might leave me out a couple seasons then...hahaha...if my IDE medals are stripped, then i jus want like 2 more top crew leaders and 1 more #1...then im kinda set...dont really care after that...lol....

He didn't say anything about stripping medals... I was kinda hoping for something jiggy like Jeremy has, not that it makes any difference. But it would be good for brand new players to be able to spot you somehow. Like maybe a big GAME HELP or something they couldn't miss.
I believe I put my name out for this. I have no desire to win the game, and still am better at it then the majority of people playing.

Just a thought.
Ya but Vic your too mean.........

However you are the most articulate person ive seen on the forums.

Youd have my vote....
I don't mean to come off mean. I actually prefer blunt, or matter-of-fact maybe?

I'm not sure. I very rarely am "trying" to be mean to someone. That being said, I appreciate the articulate comment..... I try. I'd like to be a mod, I think that'd be a lot of fun. I could dedicate some time to this if I had a reason. I obviously have no desire to win though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4